Sneeze Fetish Forum

inconvienient sneezes

*GOR*

Have you ever been in a situation where you have not sneezed, but thought that if you had then it would be very inconvenient at that particular time? For example, if you were in a place where you weren't supposed to be and a sneeze would get you noticed?

About seven years ago I had a summer job working at a fairly prestigious golf course which naturally had lots of trees and lots of grass. On the whole I was fine as long as I stuffed myself with antihistamines, but one day I was working an outdoor champagne reception...

Imagine it...

A heavy silver tray of about thirty filled champagne flutes and desperately needing to sneeze?

Luckily for me the sneeze went away but I always imagined the disaster that would have ensued had I actually sneezed :drool:

Happens all the time- sitting in quiet presentations, working on stage, playing in an orchestra... I've had so many of the latter two obs, the arts are a wonderful thing :drool:

I was changing someones dressings and had to keep a steril environment then really had to sneeze. :cheers: but didnt.

I once sneezed whilst i was getting my hair cut,the lady that was cutting nearly took my ear off! It did start a coversation about sneezing though :twisted:

Guest Leaf

I once had to sneeze in the middle of a symphony I was attending. Naturally it was a very quiet point in the music and it would have been horrible if it had happened. Thankfully it didn't.

Archived