Sneeze Fetish Forum

Finally Out

Guest Sneeze17

Guest Sneeze17

Okay, so I've never come out about my sneeze fetish to anyone, but I knew eventually I'd end up telling my girlfriend, it was just the matter of when. :wub: But anyway, so I've known her for three years now, we've been dating for one year and we've recently gotten engaged so I figured we were close enough now I can tell her about anything and she's a pretty laid back person so I was fairly positive she'd take it well, yet I still hesitated. :unsure:

But recently my girlfriend got another cat, she had one named Yoko already for quite some time, so now she and her roommate acquired Benny, which I guess Benny has a lot more dandruff than Yoko does. So imagine my surprise when one day outta the blue she tells me she's allergic to cats :rolleyes: (and she's a total cat lover so yeah I was pretty surprised and I admit very turned on :blushing: ) Turns out no sneezing involved (I know; sad) she just gets a kind of rash from where she's held Benny but still whenever she would tell me about being allergic, just her saying that to me, I was like "babe, you're going to be the death of me" and she's like "how so?" and so I just decided to dive in head first and tell her! :angry:

But I totally chickened out!!! :laugh: At least, I told her I didn't have the guts to tell her right then and there so I told her I'd write her in a email that she could read in the morning (this convo was going on at like 4am), I know it was lame, but it made feel better to not have to deal with whatever her reaction would be. Though after I sent the longest and I think the most embarrassing email confession of my life I spent three hours awake unable to fall asleep cause I kept thinking about it. I know I was probably making a big deal outta nothing but yeah what can I say, I'm a worrier. ;)

Turns out she was totally okay with it and she found it funny that I was worried at all that it would bother her, she even said she found it cute. She told me now whenever someone sneezed she was gonna smirk and think in her head "hehehe", she's such a dork but I don't think I could of loved her anymore in that moment. :cryhappy: Now here's the kicker! She told me the first time she had ever heard of a sneeze fetish was when she read a Hiei/Kurama fanfic where Kurama had a sneeze fetish, I think my face had gone completely red cause I was like "uh...yeah......that was my fanfic" :laugh:

So all in all that's the story and of course I just had to retell the story here now that I'm finally out :cheers:

That's good that you were able to tell her and get it over with. Plus, it sounds like she took it very well.

Don't you love it when they're so totally ok with it? :wacko::blink:^_^

I'm really happy for you, Sneeze17, it takes a boatload of guts to come out with it the first time, but I think now you'll be more than happy you have. Nicely done!

• 2 weeks later...

my gf was great w/ it also, however as a result, her natural sneezes stopped for a period of about 8 months, and none occured aruond me and she appeared to have a "mental block" w/ them occuring right after i left the room or something similar. Is she still sneezing naturally around you?

Guest Sneeze17
my gf was great w/ it also, however as a result, her natural sneezes stopped for a period of about 8 months, and none occured aruond me and she appeared to have a "mental block" w/ them occuring right after i left the room or something similar. Is she still sneezing naturally around you?

We live in different states, we have a long distance relationship so I haven't actually been around her since I told her, we're planning a weekend out together next week, maybe she'll sneeze then, who knows. I guess I really can't answer this properly cause our relationships are on different terms, can't really properly compare them. Though I do wish I was around her enough to know if she's holding back, hmmmm something to think about indeed :angry:

Archived