Sneeze Fetish Forum

Alllergies

Hankysneeze

Hi all my allergies have been really bad today and i have been sneezing so much ive used four different hankies. The first one was a pink and blue checked next hanky which only lasted about 2 hrs, cause i sneezed so wetly this morning. The next two were plain colours blue and yellow both taking at least 10 sneezes each and alot of honking blows.Im now using a plain white hanky (for damage limitation on the hanky) i will keep you posted on this sneezey time :wacko: sneezed twice whilst posting and two blows!

Just for you countless,has been a little less sneezy but still sneezing quiet abit! I am currently using two hankies one large red with white spots on which i am using for my big nose blows, and a pale blue with dark border (a smaller mens hankie) to catch my big sneezes. When my red spotty hanky gets to wet i am going to move onto my dark large purple mens hanky. x

Aha the old favourite red spotted hankie! everyone should have one.

:clapping:

Today has been less sneezy but ive had a very runny nose,so ive had plenty of hanky use. I started the day with a light blue and white checked patterned hanky its very soft and good quality (from next) that hanky took the brunt of my sneezes and nose blows so ive now moved on to a pink hanky that has small thin blue lines around the border its very nice! ;)

Archived