Sneeze Fetish Forum

Hi Everyone!

Guest Cheeta Sam

Guest Cheeta Sam

Hi guys!

I've been hiding around here for a while, enjoying everyone's stories and all that jazz, but I finally decided that it was high time I poked my head out of the shadows :)

*stands up*

I'm Sam, and I'm a sneeze fetishist.

It's been almost a day and a half since my last snehh... ehehhhh... hehhITSSSCHEEW!!! :blink:

Sniffffffff...

Well damn... does anyone have a tissue...? :wacko:

Anyway... yeah... the name's Sam, I've had the fetish since I was a little girl. If any of you have read the "Melissa's Messy Sneezes" story, just think of me as Karen from the story! I was fascinated with big messy sneezes, and I even did manage to convince one of my friends to sneeze on me a couple times! It was wonderful!

And now... I'm not much different! Still love the wonderfully messy, explosive releases and getting caught in the blast. I love sneezing myself too, and I think I have a decently feminine sneeze, though it tends to be quite as big and messy as any guys! I'm working on getting a mic so that I can share, but truth be told, my passion really lies in roleplaying. I do believe that textual storytelling is a lost art and am always ecstatic to find other fun people to roleplay with! Please feel free to drop me a line sometime if you feel the same! I'd love to have people to play with >:] Which, I should mention, I prefer male sneezing, but have been known to enjoy a woman's now and then!

So ummm... anyway... I think that's the important stuff for now ^_^

I look forward to getting to know you all soon! <3

~hugs and sniffles~

Sam

Hey there, Cheetah, glad to see you've decided to jump on in :wacko:. I know you'll find plenty of takers to roleplay with here, so I'm sure you'll be meeting people and enjoying yourself in no time at all. It's also definitely really brave/generous of you to be looking into giving back in wav form so soon after your joining (talk about bursting onto the scene :blink:).

Be sure to let myself or any of the mods know if you have any questions or if we can help you with anything that comes up. Feel free to explore too, there'll always be somewhere you can jump in and post should you have a mind to.

Yes, very creative introductory post!! Welcome to the forum, great to have you here! :clapping:

Guest Cheeta Sam

Awwww, thanks for the welcomes guys! *hugs all around*

I just figured since I've taken advantage of what everyone's offered I should repay if I can!

Plus I've been talking to Sternuto and Hank and promised them stuff anyway...

I'm hopefully getting a new laptop with a mic (my old one just broke down) soon so... yay! <3

Hey there! Welcome! From one Illinois native to another, nice to have you here! And your introduction was very well-written! Thanks for de-lurking, and hope you enjoy the madness that goes on here. I mean, fun of course! *Releases the unicorns and rainbow skittles in your honor*

What's more refreshing than a nice de-lurkage.

A nice de-lurkage with Pimms?

Guest Cheeta Sam

Ooooh, what're Pimms? I could go fetch some!

*dances around in the skittles and unicorns*

Wheeeeeeeeeeeee!

Thanks Sneesee x3

*luffles on her Zac Efron avi*

Ooooh, what're Pimms? I could go fetch some!

*dances around in the skittles and unicorns*

Wheeeeeeeeeeeee!

Thanks Sneesee x3

*luffles on her Zac Efron avi*

You're going to be a great addition to the community Sam ... can't wait for your new stuff .. hee hee

Greetings. :drool:

FINALLY! A role player!!! They are few and far between around here! Looking forward to some sexy, sneezyness... from the both of us! :blushing:

• 2 weeks later...

*gasp* yes, how very, very remiss of us. bless you dear, and welcome to the forum. have some toads and cheesecake :)

Hi, welcome to the form.

aaaaaaaaaachooooooooooooooooooooo, sorry if I drenched you with mucus. :popesmiley:

Welcome, Cheeta Sam, and congrats on the de-lurkage! *puts on de-lurkage party hat* :P

Bless you, BTW. :gora:

:gora:

Is it hat time already????

:P

Archived