Sneeze Fetish Forum

WOMEN'S PREFERENCES FOR STYLES OF HANKIES USED

midnight in paris

I'm curious about the styles and types of handkerchieves our women members like to use for blowing/sneeze-catching and if they like small,medium or large when they select one--mens' handkerchieves? ladies'? solid,striped,floral prints,crocheted or lace bordered? Cotton,linen?A good collection should have good variety.Would love to hear some details! :wacko:

• 2 weeks later...

Wow! This thread has taken off like a shot,huh? *buries face in hands and weeps bitterly and inconsolably... :D:D

• 2 weeks later...

Don't be sorry, sometimes threads do just get missed for some reason. Though I would say that in addition, the longer you are around and the more people get a sense of what you have in common the more people will look for your posts to reply. It can just take a while, however friendly and active you are.

To answer your question, in the past I have normally used men's hankies, mostly white but the traditional favourite being the red one with white spots. However recently, for the first time I actually bought some proper girly hankies and they were small and white, made of cotton with lace in one corner beside little embroidered flowers. Which I guess makes me quite old fashioned but they are the ones I probably like best.

Wow! This thread has taken off like a shot,huh? *buries face in hands and weeps bitterly and inconsolably... :D:huh:

Buries face in hands and weeps bitterly and insonsolably?

I like that. :D

Although crying into a handkerchief would be even better. Something classy and not too colorful; plain white sounds nice to me.

Thanks Vet and Shiny Bug for the advice and comments --I thought this'd be a hot topic when I dreamt it up a month ago--somewhat surprised it hasn't been--Shiny-you really believe I was weeping inconsolably,right? :P

i'm replying!! better late than never right?

i'm with vetinari on this one: i usually use mens cotton hankies...bigger and softer. :bleh: i do like ladies handkerchiefs but, especially with colds - like now - i'd sooner have a mens hanky. plain white is nice...with mens handkerchiefs i usually like a nice border or a border on a solid color...patterns and prints on ladies hankies are nice too... :bleh: my computer's being stupid but i'll see if i can post a couple pictures of my favorite hankies... :P

Thanks for your post--love your input...would love to see your collection-if I can figure out how to do it,I'll post some of mine,but better not to hold your breath too,too long as I'm not a computer whiz just yet... B)

Archived