Sneeze Fetish Forum

First time hanky user...kind of

blowhonkblow

I've had some cold over the past week. Went to bed feeling fine last weekend and in the middle of the night, got incredibly stuffy and my throat started to hurt. By the morning...I was sneezing like a banshee and socked in good with a full-blown (;-) cold.

The good news is that I felt pretty OK about it. The throat cleared up and this turned straight into a nose cold and hasn't really let up. I'm sneezing maybe 3-5x per day after sneezing every 30 minutes back at the beginning.

But my nose has been CONSTANTLY drippy and I've been blowing like a fog horn for 8 days now. Nose is sore...and my snot is wonderfully thick and viscus. Now, I'm out of tissues and started using (eww, I know) a 300 count cotton sheet that I have lying around.

AHHHHHH, the joy. My nose is in heaven. Honk after honk...plenty of room for the big one that blows every few hours. No muss, no mess...just pure nasal joy with my nostrils losing their shine and my cold hopefully on the mend.

I'm converted!

...but good!

HONK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ahhhhh

Sorry to hear about your cold, but glad to know that you've discovered the joys of cloth over paper. The next step is to buy some proper handkerchiefs; please let us know if you need any advice! :blushing:

Another person changing to hankies its so nice to hear from so many people converting :blushing:

Archived