Sneeze Fetish Forum

Changes Part 2 - Pollen?

*GOR*

Changes Part 2 – Pollen?

Tink went flying off through the air at the speed of the wind, probably the same wind that had expelled itself so forcefully from her newly cleared nose. She felt the force of whiplash across her slender, bare legs and felt grateful when she began to feel her own decent from mid air. I hear you boys and girls, yes she is a fairy and has wings that enable flying, but tell me, have you ever attempted to use your own wings when moving so fast through the air? Tink felt she was being shot from a cannon. She knew even before she landed that she had sneezed herself clean out of Never Never Land and had no idea where she would end up. As she came into land she felt a very hard bump on the butt and she hit the floor and immediately felt a scratching sensation on the backs of her legs.

She was sitting with her legs out-stretched on a very stone studded pathway. Tink got up slowly and looked around as far as her four inches would let her. She had no clue, but could be grateful for the fact that her itchy and stuffy nose had completely disappeared. She could see that she was in the middle of corn field and felt happy right now that it wasn’t pollen she was allergic to.

“Pardon me ma’am, are you lost?”

Tink turned to see that the voice had come from a kind field mouse who simply wanted to help. In spite of this, Tink ripped at a dandelion leaf and held it in front of her face again and let out a frightened squeak, then cried,

“Get away, get away from me. You will make me sneeze again.”

“Beg your pardon ma’am?” Asked the mouse, confused.

Tink didn’t remove the leaf although she knew it wouldn’t do much good, “It’s your fur, fur makes me sneeze and if I sneeze too hard I blow myself away,” she explained quickly, “That’s how I ended up here and yes I am lost.”

“You seem okay to me, said the field mouse,” said the field mouse and unusually for Tink, she was. She gingerly removed the leaf and took a cautious breath in through her nose.

“You know what,” said her new friend, I bet your allergies are very territorial, it’s like me because I can’t eat the corn that grows by my house.”

“Why is that?”

“The farmer puts some kind of feeder on the grass round there and it brings me out in a rash, I bet it’s something to do with where you live. Anyway, enough talk do you want to climb on my back and I’ll take you somewhere? You can’t stay here.”

“Do you know how to get back to Never Never Land?”

“Why yes I do, the pirates come to the shore here often, if you hop on my back I’ll take you to the port and when their ship comes, you can stow away. I’ve done it many times”

“Okay then.”

Tink then did something she didn’t usually have the courage to do. She climbed on the back of a furry animal and rode him. He was right; her allergies didn’t seem to bother her at. When they got to the port she kissed his furry cheek.

“Goodbye, sweet fairy.” He said as he handed her a Dog Rose.

“Goodbye, mousey.” She answered, taking a big sniff.

AAAAA AAAAA AAAAA AAAAAAACCCCCHHHHHHOOOOOOOOO!

With that she blew her new friend out of sight.

Tink seems to have one hell of a sneeze :D . (It is good to see another super-sneeze story on the board)

Archived