Sneeze Fetish Forum

Vulnerability - Star Trek (M) - (3 Parts)

Aria

Guest upturned_palms
Hahh…Httcchhhoo!” Which showed no sign of abating. His eyes were getting watery as he yet again blew his nose, seeming to do no good if only to loosen more congestion. Uhura realized she was staring. “Is… is this displeasing to you?” he asked, unsure how to interpret her gaze...

A sudden hitch in his breath alerted Uhura to the situation but did nothing to deter her from Spock. She pressed small kisses against his pale cheeks, touching him in all the right places to make him close his eyes and breathe in sharply for reasons other than sneezy ones. However, a prominent tickle was surmounting. Spock’s voice for once sounded uncontrolled as he said shortly, “Nyota, I…hehh… I believe that I…” He shifted a little but Uhura moved to kiss him directly on the mouth, savoring the taste. He breathed in deeply and sneezed into her shoulder. “HehKSSHHH!” She shuddered pleasurably and he blushed green.

Ack, I read it again, just as amazing. This is so brilliant it hurts, I love it.

If it were any other man she would have laughed at the odd phrasing of the compliment, but from Spock, it was music to her ears.

Best line ever. Really, you write so well for these characters.

upturned_palms: I'm so very happy you enjoyed the third installment. I really look forward to your feedback, your compliments are seriously amazing and as I writer I sort of thrive on that sort of thing. It's nice to write stories for yourself but when you know someone else is reading them and enjoying them, the whole process is so much more fun.

Spoo: Thank you so much, it just thrills me to see that you like my writing style! I try so hard to make stories well-written and intelligent without losing the readability and flow of the script. I personally enjoy those sorts of stories more than any others because it's easy to appreciate both aspects when they're in balance. And yes, I will reluctantly share sick!Spock with you. He is impossibly adorable. :wub: Oh, Spock in a tux. I had that image in my mind and thought, should I write this? Is it too silly and ridiculous? But then I just wrote it anyways. I too would love to see fanart of that, consider this an open invitation for anyone to do so. :D

Kate Did What?: Eh, sometimes the drooly kind of delicious is the best. :) As I've told you before, I completely appreciate your comments, especially where characterization is concerned. It's so difficult to get characters correct and I'm so happy I'm doing an acceptable job. Of course, character analysis with Spock isn't exactly work... :laugh:

swann_ee_song: Thank you, it always takes me forever to come up with one encompassing sentence to end a segment, and I'm glad you liked that one. :)

Oh. My. Gosh.

I do not particularly care for Spock/Uhura, nor do I read Spock/Uhura fiction, but I must tell you... I have read the hell out of this ;)

It's so intensely pleasing in every way. I love that there's a diplomatic plot going on in the background (something there is surely not enough of in most of the few ST sick!fics I've been able to find) and the gratuitous mention of heat/body heat/fever. I love that Spock's having a sneezing attack and she just doesn't care and goes right on with the kissing. Hot, hot, hot!! I looove it. Thank you so much for sharing :D

Archived