Sneeze Fetish Forum

What type of hanky is a must have

Hankysneeze

Hi all ive been thinking...for all us hanky collectors what is the "must have hanky" avid collectors should have in there collection,for me it has to be the classic red-spotted hanky,whats everyone elses thoughts? :D

Yes, a hanky collection without THE red-spotted one would not be complete.

Same for the very classical big white-with-coloured-edging male one.

And one with your initials on it.

C

That's a tough one if you have a lot of favorites.Certainly one each in linen--hemstitched with that elegant 1"-wide hem and 1/2",and 3/4" wide;some black-backgrond floral prints(roses,naturally), and numerous others--what an impossible question to really answer...

I haven't got an intialed hanky,i should be ashamed! :)

I haven't got an intialed hanky,i should be ashamed! :popesmiley:

Me too, I really should get one.

Getting back to the original question, I agree with everything that has been mentioned so far. I'd have to include a bandana style handkerchief with a paisley pattern. Any color would do, although I have one that's white with the pattern in black that I particularly like.

I agree with hankman. I have recently bought a red and blue spotted hankies which certainly brighten up my collection. However, l think every men should own a classic good quality white handkerchief.

a blue striped handkerchief (or in my case many blue striped handkerchiefs) is a mist!

Absolutely, blue ones are a must. And, as I'm into regular handkerchiefs, nearly all kinds are a must: one needs to have some brown ones (light and dark), possibly green and red ones, definetely whites with stripes of all colours, small thin ones and softer ones that are big, and whites, all whites that is, are a must too. The thing is: all of my lot seem to be a must. I find it hard to chuck any out, as I think that it might be needed at a given point in time...

Take care,

CJ.

The thing is: all of my lot seem to be a must. I find it hard to chuck any out, as I think that it might be needed at a given point in time...

This is exactly how I feel; every hankie I own is a must have!

• 4 weeks later...
Ricksneeze

For me it has to be blu hankies is a must in my collection, especially light blue hankies. But you can't miss out in having the traditional white handkerchief, I must have about 7 of them so far in mine.

• 1 month later...

Archived