Sneeze Fetish Forum

*waves hello*

telltale

Hey hey. I'm new to the forum and I'm really excited to be here. Everything looks like a lot of fun, especially the fic, which is basically my favourite thing ever. I'm actually writing one of my own, but it's coming along really slooowly. Hopefully I will finish it sometime this century, haha!

Anyway, yeah. HI.

Hello, welcome to the forum!! The fics are very close to being my favourite board too...right after off topic and, occasionally, the youth board :laugh: Great to have you here!!

Hellooooo!

Another slow fic writer! Good! :)

I see you already have some toady cheesecake so I'll just whip you with some wet noodles and put on a party hat ..... :wub: ....... :*steals Shiny Bug's hat* ......

:cryhappy:

Ho there!

Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone! I appreciate it. :)

sneezedreamer, I'm totally loving your icon! How so attractive, Jensen Ackles?

Welcome, telltale, it's great to see another great aspiring sneezefic writer join our ranks - talk about a richly growing section of the forum... :popesmiley:. I hope you have a great time exploring the place - be sure to come and ask should you have any questions about anything :laugh:.

Thanks! Glad you like. :gora:

I will never understand how one man can be so pretty...

Welcome, telltale, it's great to see another great aspiring sneezefic writer join our ranks - talk about a richly growing section of the forum... :yes:. I hope you have a great time exploring the place - be sure to come and ask should you have any questions about anything :).

Hey, thanks for being so welcoming! :) Glad to hear that section of the forum is growing. I was lurking for a little while before I joined and I THOUGHT it was. That's awesome.

I do have a question, actually. Is it possible to get e-mail and/or on-site notifications when someone replies to a post you've written, and if so, how do I do that? I haven't decided if I want e-mail notifications or not, I was just curious. Thanks.

Thanks! Glad you like. :yes:

I will never understand how one man can be so pretty...

I know, he's like this weird, perfect blend of pretty pretty princess and manly man. Save some hotness for the rest of us, dude.

Did I mention the other day how pleased I am there are other SPN fans on here? Because I'm super pleased.

Welcome, telltale, it's great to see another great aspiring sneezefic writer join our ranks - talk about a richly growing section of the forum... :P. I hope you have a great time exploring the place - be sure to come and ask should you have any questions about anything :).

Hey, thanks for being so welcoming! :) Glad to hear that section of the forum is growing. I was lurking for a little while before I joined and I THOUGHT it was. That's awesome.

I do have a question, actually. Is it possible to get e-mail and/or on-site notifications when someone replies to a post you've written, and if so, how do I do that? I haven't decided if I want e-mail notifications or not, I was just curious. Thanks.

Mhmm, it's entirely possible to receive email notifications for both any PM's you receive and/or any replies added to threads you've started or replied to. It's just a matter of clicking on the "My Controls" section that you'll see at the top of the board once you've been validated (see the Tips to get Validated section for more details on how that works) and checking off the appropriate option in your email settings. Hope that helped :).

Archived