Sneeze Fetish Forum

Tamaki Photo Manip. (M)ale

PetalsAndThorns

Ok, so basically I got the idea of "why don't I try messing around with a screenshot in Photoshop and try turning it into a sick pic?" And my sights fell on one pretty little blonde victim. In the end I ended up going over and editing the entire pic with the pen tool. I'm pretty sure it came out good but I'm in one of those stages where I've been looking at and critiquing it so much I can't quite tell anymore ;^^ But i really wanted to upload it >.< So, here you go! Enjoy and I welcome any feedback.

Pic

http://i523.photobucket.com/albums/w356/PetalsAndThorns/SFF/okhc_010RAWavi_0001936931copy.jpg

Original (for the curious)

http://i523.photobucket.com/albums/w356/PetalsAndThorns/SFF/okhc_010RAWavi_000193693.jpg

Ok, yeah I realized when I'd gotten into it that Kyouya's hand was going to be weird because the thumb was going to be in the wrong place... But I'd gotten so far I really wanted to finish it >.<

Also, if you like what you see feel free to request a character and I'll do my best to whip one up. Feel free to request a certain screen shot as well, or not, however if I'm not familiar with the series I'll need some help finding a good screen shot.

Plus, if you want to try doing some of this and want to know in more detail what I did feel free to PM me :yes:

:jawdrop:

Oh. My. GOD! That's absolutely AMAZING! :cryhappy: Tamakiiiiiiiii!! *swoons* He looks so vulnerable, and adorable, and just...just...!! :boom:

Wow. I'm in complete awe at how realistic you made this look. Seriously! You're very talented! :D *purrs* I really do love this boy. Kyouya does, too. :P

Thank you SO much for sharing!

:heart: Spoo~

Thank you guys SO much! >//////////< YOU RULE! I'm working on and I think I'll be able to upload at some point in the future a version where Kyouya's hand is at a regular angle XD.

Spoo - Thank you soooooo so so much! Nya! I'm so glad you enjoyed it! And yes, Tamaki is made of awesome isn't he (and he sure as hell knows it XD As does Kyouya)

Natto - Thanks so much! :bleh: And you most certainly can! I've started a bit of work already, however one thing you should know, the art in Death Note is wicked awesome and often complicated and will probably be hard to replicate well. I'm also afraid getting Mikami's expression right will be difficult. Now, DON'T get me wrong! This doesn't mean I don't like your request and it SURE AS HELL doesn't mean I'm not going to absolutely love every second spent making such a pretty, composed, wonderful boy look like he's got a 100 degree fever. :) What I'm trying to say is if it doesn't come out the best or working as well as hope might hope, please forgive me! >.< I'll give you cookies spiked with sneeze inducing spices to give your bishies!

melonbun - Thanks so much :)!

Okay, awesome! Don't worry if it isn't perfect, I'm sure you'll do a lovely job, and even if you don't I'll still be happy that you tried. Thank you, I really appreciate this, and I can't wait to see. :P Though I don't mind taking a few of those cookies, especially if they do what you say they do! XD;

Archived