Sneeze Fetish Forum

reflections on my first month

midnight in paris

Can't believe it's been a month since I joined SFF--and what a ride!It's been a treat to go around the various forums and go back and forth with some truly nice posters-wonderful diversity of viewpoints and comments and suggestions in a community of acceptance and help-giving.I stumbled my way in to SFF nearly by accident and at times have wandered around probably posting in the wrong place and making this error or that,but gradually picking up pointers here and there and hopefully getting better at it all.Some of the posts are really,really funny,others are wise and witty,but all are worth reading.It is very gratifying to go on-line and find someone has answered or remarked on something I posted--it makes me feel welcome,and that I put something up that was in some way worthwhile.Wish I'd found SFF a long time ago!!! :yes::yes:

Can't believe it's been a month since I joined SFF--and what a ride!It's been a treat to go around the various forums and go back and forth with some truly nice posters-wonderful diversity of viewpoints and comments and suggestions in a community of acceptance and help-giving.I stumbled my way in to SFF nearly by accident and at times have wandered around probably posting in the wrong place and making this error or that,but gradually picking up pointers here and there and hopefully getting better at it all.Some of the posts are really,really funny,others are wise and witty,but all are worth reading.It is very gratifying to go on-line and find someone has answered or remarked on something I posted--it makes me feel welcome,and that I put something up that was in some way worthwhile.Wish I'd found SFF a long time ago!!! :yes::yes:

That should be FIRST month,not fist month(guess it could've been worse,right?) :twisted:

That should be FIRST month,not fist month(guess it could've been worse,right?)

All fixed :yes:.

It's been really great seeing the enthusiasm you bring to your posting, hopeless; it seems you've always got something relevant to add to whatever thread in question and that sort of steady contributing from newer members really helps this forum remain as dynamic as it has over the years. The coolest part is you've only just scratcged the surface of what this place has to offer - once you've been validated so many more doors will open up allowing you all kinds of chances to meet and interact with the great people we've got here. Keep up the positive posting!

That should be FIRST month,not fist month(guess it could've been worse,right?)

All fixed :yes:.

It's been really great seeing the enthusiasm you bring to your posting, hopeless; it seems you've always got something relevant to add to whatever thread in question and that sort of steady contributing from newer members really helps this forum remain as dynamic as it has over the years. The coolest part is you've only just scratcged the surface of what this place has to offer - once you've been validated so many more doors will open up allowing you all kinds of chances to meet and interact with the great people we've got here. Keep up the positive posting!

Thanks for your comments Mute Poet--I'm very flattered(and thanks for the repair on the typo too)--glad to feel I've contributed to the forum--there are so many excellent threads to explore,and I'm really looking forward to the things to come--some of the forums like "off topic" are great fun and a little different than some of the others--still feeling my way around to know what goes where--thanks again for your encouragement-it is greatly appreciated!!! :yes:

I can only say that it's nice to have such an enthusiastic and friendly new addition to the forum. Glad you are enjoying it all.

Wish I'd found SFF a long time ago!!! :P:lol:

Same here. This July will be 4 years since I found this place and registered the very same day. To think

if this had been avalible when I was in my 20ties. Man that would have been something. B)

Wish I'd found SFF a long time ago!!! B):)

Same here. This July will be 4 years since I found this place and registered the very same day. To think

if this had been avalible when I was in my 20ties. Man that would have been something. :lol:

Absolutely true--found SFF almost by (happy) accident--what a great place to visit and explore!!! I envy your four years! B):bleh:

just think... years from now, you'll be posting reflecting on your first ten years here...

i assure you, we enjoy having you as much as you enjoy being here. :yes:

Chui--thanks so very much for your comment * goes to dresser drawer and takes out large linen handkerchief he is sure she would like,sobbing quietly as it is opened,then blows nose*.Very flattered indeed,all kidding aside...Hurry back to SFF--you wit and silliness will be missed... :(

Archived