Sneeze Fetish Forum

Just saying hi...

InHiding

Just a gal with a sneezing fetish, nothing too interesting. :unsure: Been hanging around for years but decided to join your little community here. So...hey there. :unsure:

You're very welcome. :unsure:

*throws a chocolate cake into the arena and dons a silly hat*

:unsure:

A chocolate cake? In the arena? Is that anything like where gladiators fight? Because I would be willing to fight to the DEATH for that cake!

*pounce*

NOM.

I always just miss the cake toss... :unsure:

Glad to see you come forward and join in, InHiding, I'm sure you'll be an awesome addition to the old place!

:P

*dives into the cake*

Silly hats? Cakes? Fireworks? And best of all - new person?? :D I'm in!!

Welcome to the forum, hope you have a great time here! <_<

edit: Silly me, I forgot to put on a hat... :P All fixed!!

:D

You've stolen Count de Tisza's hat!

welcome InHiding! i can see Shining has already snitched your cake, and brought it back without its customary toads... how dare he. here... try this one instead *hands over super-deluxe-extra-large-and-chocolatey-cake-topped-with-a-gold-toad* anywho!?! enjoy the madness, but mind the dustbunnies in the corner :D

welcome InHiding! i can see Shining has already snitched your cake, and brought it back without its customary toads... how dare he. here... try this one instead *hands over super-deluxe-extra-large-and-chocolatey-cake-topped-with-a-gold-toad* anywho!?! enjoy the madness, but mind the dustbunnies in the corner :D

Oooh, a cake AND a toad! *licks toad* Mmmm. Tasty amphibian.

I've got a spare hat, though not as top; but I suspect chui has more spare toads in her army.

Welcome to the forum, Inhiding....

Have you a spare brain to go with the spare hat? I seem to have lost my mind.

*.wavs......... sorry, waves at InHiding*

Is that cake shining??? *chases shiny cake*

Ahem.

:P Party's on! Congrats for de-lurinking, InHiding. B)

I warn you thought that licking Chui's toad can be incredibly addictive. And you might start hallucinating about gentlemen relishing the flavour of toes and other shamefully visible organs.

De-lurinking is very addictive as well.

*hallucinates about gentlemen relishing the flavour of nose*

chui, that's right. I licked your toad, and I LIKED it. I can sing that to the tune of "I Kissed a Girl" by Katy Perry...that might be fun times.

You guys are all so cool. B) Thanks!

I lost my mind a few days ago Vet,but I have a search party out trying to locate it --for no extra charge they can also look for yours--let me know I really miss my mind a lot too--hope they find it fast! B)

Archived