Sneeze Fetish Forum

Midlife crisis?

geminimom616

Hey everybody. I feel kind of weird asking this, but I'm going to ask it anyway. Since I'm 1 of the "older" fetishists out here I wanted to ask if anybody has changed the way they sneezed. What I mean is, for the past year & a 1/2 I've noticed that I now stifle my sneezes. I've never done that before & even when I try to "let the sneeze go," I just can't do it. Now I do love stifles so I was thinking maybe since I like stifles in my mind I'm just doing it because I like it. Has anybody else gone thru this? I feel like I'm going thru a "midlife crisis" right now. Thanks everybody!!

I wouldn't consider it a midlife crisis, at least in my case, but my sneeze definetly changes every so often. My ex-boyfriend who did not know about my fetish actually told me that my sneezes are more open instead of quiet and stifled like how they were when I first started dating him. He associated it with being more comfortable with him in general. B) I do agree that people that like stifles tend to do it or try to do it more, so eventually they become masters of stifling, as well with the other types.

I'm glad that your midlife crisis isn't really a crisis in which you like the stifling! :P

I think it's pretty common that when you get to "that age" in midlife (and the age is different for everybody), that you want to change things and to reinvent yourself.

However, I have to say that I've gone in the opposite direction from you, sneeze-wise. I probably sneeze louder and with less care as to who is watching me than when I was younger. Part of it is that I don't really care how people judge me anymore. Part of it is that I'm not a wallflower any more, and in fact I'm kind of a shameless attention seeker.

Who knows -- next year you may change your sneeze again!

I am the exact opposite! Ha ha ha! Since hitting my 30's, and finding this community, I have been trying so hard to sneeze freely instead of stifling, which I have done since I was very little. But yeah, I guess I have changed my style in that regard, then. So, my midlife crisis is making me want to sneeze more! :P

I'm definitely in midlife crisis mode, and I'm making lots of changes in my life, but my sneeze seems to have settled into a fairly stable pattern. Actually, I wish I had more of a traditional "AHH-CHOOO" sort of sneeze, instead of the harsh 'HEERRRESCHHHH", but like Trillium I find that the older I get, the louder and less inhibited my sneeze becomes. In fact, I find it almost impossible to stifle at all any more!

Thanks everybody for your input on this. I just felt like maybe it was "all in my head" but I've been dealing with it & now I know that it has happened to some of you I don't feel so weird about it. Thanks again everybody!!

Why don't you just all go and buy a convertible like normal people!! Just kidding :D

Why don't you just all go and buy a convertible like normal people!! Just kidding :P

Don't I wish!

Actually, I just bought a new bike, it's more healthy than a convertible!

Archived