Sneeze Fetish Forum

snifffing stifling or rubbing your nose

*GOR*

Hi I was wondering if anyone does any of the above to try and prevent a sneeze? If so, do you ever find yourself more likely to sneeze after one of these preventitive methods?

I never try to prevent a sneeze, but I do sometimes sniff or rub my nose in order to coax out a stubborn sneeze.

I find sometimes that if I sniffle enough when I want to stop a sneeze it'll occasionally keep it at bay, if not get rid of the tickle for good... The majority of the time it seems to be more of a losing effort though...

Well i would never try and stop a sneeze, but i herd that if you press your to the roof of you mouth when you feel a sneeze is coming on.

If I absolutely have to try and stop a sneeze, sometimes pressing a finger underneath my nose will hold it off for a little while...sniffling just makes my nose tickle more....

...sniffling just makes my nose tickle more....

:P

Really I don't think I ever make any great efforts to prevent sneezes but sniffling with a tickle is much more likely to exacerbate than subdue.

I don't do any of the above. I just think "NO!" and it goes away xD Many years of practising my mental block lol

I usually just rub my nose and that would be enough to get rid of the tickle.

Sniffling makes it worse most of the time but not always.Sometimes the edge of a finger against the tip of the nose stops(or slows)it.If it's happening in public,it's better to be reaching for a handkerchief just in case and then just enjoy the explosion as you bury the lower part of the face in the waiting hankie. :P

I don't do any of the above. I just think "NO!" and it goes away xD Many years of practising my mental block lol

Agreed! Me too!

I kind of do a variation on the nose rubbing thing. I usually press the tops of my index and middle fingers right under my nose...sometimes I have to push so hard that I get tears in my eyes. :P But sometimes the pain is better than sneezing in front of people. :yes:

Agreed! Me too!

LOVE that you agree!Hankie part included? :(:rolleyes:

Yes to all 3, and it does stop it for a while, but I tend to pay for it in a rather serious way, in that I'll likely be stuck with the same tickle and sneezing and stuffed up for the entire rest of the day. Much as I am today indeed, evil combination of hayfever drugs not working and being out in public for most of the day :).

Archived