Sneeze Fetish Forum

You Tube Girls sneezelover44 and melaniesneeze

Bombast

If there's one thing I can appreciate, it's the effort put forth by anyone who is comfortable enertaining us in a way that not only provides us with the sweet sounds we crave, but lets us in on a little slice of their experience as well. For someone who spent the majority of his life thinking that he was singularly deviant, the notion of having somebody not only speaking to me in a nonjudgemental way, but understanding my feelings as well never ceases to blow my mind. Some people just want to hear the sneezing and that's fine, but I love the chatty wavs, the self-obs, the well thought out scenarios, everything. I know a lot of you making wavs are here, maybe lurkers or using different names so consider this a shout out of thanks and keep it up. You're brilliant.

I entirely agree! There have been a lot of lovely new vids from the audio vid makers on YouTube in the last few weeks [i assume because of the hay fever season] including several people new to the genre. And for some reason they never seem to get reported here. Even recent additions by our old heroines like Glassheart don't get a mention.

The two headlined here are exceptional both for their talkies and the sheer enormousness of their sneezes. So for those of us who don't comment on YouTube, thanks to both and all for magnificent contributions; and indeed I trust you are reading this transdimensionally.

Oh god, yes! I have enjoyed immensely the recent audio contributions by both of the mentioned Youtubers. I'm with Bombast here; "chatty" wavs are the absolute top ranked.

Thank you so much for indulging us. You can't know how much it means to me.

• 3 weeks later...

I totally agree who ever sneezelover44 is, she is one of the best. First of all I love female allergy wavs. However, she goes over the top with not only the sounds of her sneezes but the talkie that she does and the hitching in between sneezes. If you are out there sneezelover44 keep it up. :D:P:D;):):blushing::D:D:D:D

• 7 months later...

I immediately had to run over here to express my thanks to melaniesneeze. I enjoyed your latest wavs so much. Your wavs are always so fun to listen to. Thanks a lot for keeping it up!

sneezelover44 has uploaded an absolutely great one this month, too.

I'm ecstatic.

• 2 weeks later...

I have to agree - both are outstanding and two of my favs! And believe me, I have listened to a lot of wavs over the years.

Sneezelover44 has a new vid up -- posted just 3 hours ago. It's very nice. . . . .

And yet another new one posted yesterday. ^_^

Mod Note: Merged posts ~Mute

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Yes sneezelover44's sneezes are absolutley amazing !!! Love the loud, wet/messy sound they make !!!

• 11 months later...

Both sneezelover44 and melaniesneeze are great...but haven't heard much new stuff recently. Hope you ladies are still out there and will be posting soon...your fans await!!!wink.png

Archived