Sneeze Fetish Forum

Caught a cold - and have been using many hankies ! (f)

countless

After a cold-less winter I got the first signs of a brewing cold on Friday night. And by now... oh dear !

I have been sneezing and blowing a lot today. Every single sneeze and blow is wet and messy, and it does not take more than 2 blows to get a hankie damp. Uuuuugh !

Right now I am using - let me count - my 11th for today. And I guess I am going to need some more. My nose and upper lip are red and sore.

And my nose is blocked and runny at the same time. Yes, I know, subber colds are dot bild...

Oops deed to blow again - where is my big red hankie ?? Eeehshuuummppffff !!!! :yes:

C

3 more hankies ready for the washing basket now : big red one, white/blue striped one, white with grey embroidered flowers.

Deed bore of theb...

C

I hope your cold gets better soon.

But I would also love to see you blow your nose aswell.

How many hankies are you on now?

I hope you feel better soon countess. If I could ask are your blows more honking, or wet/gurgly? And how often do you have to blow

Countless, very sorry you have a cold but very nice of you to give us the details of the hankies you are using. Any more details welcome please, especially on the coloured ones. And do you tuck them up your sleeve; and/or have two on the go, ie one up each sleeve?

BTW, thanks for your tips on ladies' coloured handkerchiefs on Brussels. Picked up some very nice ones for my partner from Galerie Inno a couple of weeks ago, especially some fabulous red/green/purple quite large paisley types. If you don't have these, you should check them out to combat your cold! Regards Monrivia

Sorry to hear that you're not well! I wish I could come over and help with the laundry; of course, I'd have to carefully inspect the used hankies first to make sure they were laundered properly!

Thanks for sharing with us, and I hope you feel better soon!

Get well....er...at a suitable pace! Good thing your hankies are so plentiful and comforting. If only they could be distributed....

But wait a moment; could you describe your sneezes? Your tickles, your buldups? I think we should even up the fetishes, don't you?

This cold really is a bad one - I did not go to work today.

I must have used about 15 hankies today. I put a whole bunch in the washing machine about noon.

BUT my nose is starting to feel better. Unfortunately I am getting a cough instead now :D

The sneezes, Count ? Well, as it is going down on my chest the sneezes are rather messy and deep.

Real cold sneezes :)

C

Good for you Countless that you're reaching for handkerchieves--your nose will know the difference! Hope your cold gets better soon--had a cold like your's last winter--used four large mens' and five large ladies' handkerchieves one day at the height of it--at least that part was enjoyable--hang in there nice lady... :)

The sneezes, Count ? Well, as it is going down on my chest the sneezes are rather messy and deep.

Real cold sneezes :)

Yum!

But hope you feel better soon and there's not too much coughing.

Sorry to hear that you're not well! I wish I could come over and help with the laundry; of course, I'd have to carefully inspect the used hankies first to make sure they were laundered properly!

Thanks for sharing with us, and I hope you feel better soon!

*boards plane with shyguy in role as qualified hanky examiners* :P

Pheewwww... I am almost over it now ! Only 2 hankies today and can breathe again.

Summer colds can be worse than winter colds.

And don't worry, hankie examiners, I did my work well :drool:

I have almost blown through my whole drawer over the last few days, and all hankies have been washed and ironed again.

Who's next ?

C

whoa! if you went through THAT many,you need a bigger drawer and a bigger collection-what a good excuse to head to a good linens shop(or two even)--glad you feel better Countless :rollfast::P

Pheewwww... I am almost over it now ! Only 2 hankies today and can breathe again.

Summer colds can be worse than winter colds.

And don't worry, hankie examiners, I did my work well :P

I have almost blown through my whole drawer over the last few days, and all hankies have been washed and ironed again.

Who's next ?

C

haha countless...it would seem that i am next.... :bleh: i have caught a monster of a summer cold. i am sneezing my face off and my nose is running in streams of snot. however...as you probably heard, i made the switch to hankies and my nose has been very happy with me for it. :laugh: i'm like halfway through my stash of hankies and i'll be needing to go out and find some more. i ordered some online out of desperation, but i think i'll need more sooner than that :bleh:

so...if it's possible to catch a cold over the internet...i'll be thanking you for all the sneezes you sent my way. :laugh:

hope you feel better soon--at least enjoy your collection of handkerchieves while you're in the midst of it... B)

Archived