Sneeze Fetish Forum

Is the cloth handkerchief "in" again?

allergyboy2001

I get the fury if I read so silly things .

Why do Germans hate the handkerchiefs so much?

How somebody should be taken seriously like me (a handkerchief user and fan) from Germany, in a forum, like here if from Germany always so stupid Komentahre come.

Countless Has recently written how she blows the nose, and I have written, I would see with pleasure how she makes it.

This dealt nothing to me Countles personally.

It is only in such a way that there is not in Germany a lot of handkerchief user.

Without joke, I have seen the not yet really often handkerchief user, for reason I would observe countless with pleasure with how she blows the nose to herself, in a Handkerchief, or see another female person here from the Forum, or a Photo.

In any case.

I am a handkerchief lover, and will remain it.

translation anyone?It would not go unappreciated... ;)

You can find Google Translate using your search engine.

When you have the Google Translate page

1) Set the languages (German to English in this case)

2) Copy the .http://www page address at the top of the page.

3) Paste it into the translation box.

Google translate should then redirect you to a translated version of the forum it has created for you. It won't be perfect but you can then get the gist generally.

thanks Vet--I tried it but I'm new to computers and couldn't figure it out-appreciate your effort though-thanks! :)

Or: copy the text. Go to freetranslations.com, choose German to English, paste it in, click on the machine translation button.

• 1 month later...
translation anyone?It would not go unappreciated... :P

To be honest, I think it isn't worth the effort. It's a discussion about the advantages and disadvantages of handkerchiefs, and I'm sure that every aspect which is mentioned there has already been discussed here. If you get a useful translation from an automatic translation tool, that's fine, but spending effort in doing a good translation of that would be, imho, a waste of time. Hope you have some understanding for this.

Hey there ;-)

I read the article and I decided to translate it (as good as I'm able to),

so here is the first part, if you'd like to have more, tell me.

-

Ist das Stofftaschentuch wieder in?

In letzter Zeit fällt mir auf das wieder vermehrt Stofftaschentücher angeboten werden.

Ich persönlich bin denen sowieso bis heute treu geblieben, obwohl mich viele für altmodisch gehalten haben.

Tja vielleicht bin ich dann jetzt wieder im Puls der Zeit?

Wer von euch nutzt denn heute noch Stofftaschentücher?

LG

Monika

means:

Is the cloth handkerchief "in" again?

I noticed, that nowadays were offered lots of handkerchiefs.

Myself remained true to the hanky, although lots of people think I'm old-fashioned.

Maybe I'm "in" now.

Who of you uses hankys?

-

Bei mir waren die nie out!

means

They were never "out" !!

-

Für 'drinnen' finde ich die ganz nützlich, für 'draussen' aber unpraktisch, zumindest bei Erkältungen (= Verbrauch en masse)

Bei Erkältungen mochte ich früher immer diese handtuchgrossen Herrentaschentücher

Muss direkt mal gucken, wo's die gibt.

means

I think it's useful for the inside, but for outside it's unhandy, exspecially if you have a col (= you need quiet a lot)

When I was younger I loved the huge men hankys.

I should take a look where I can buy those...

Archived