Sneeze Fetish Forum

best feature

plzsneeze

There are so many of us who love watching delicious uncovered sneezing. This makes me wonder which is the best feature/part of a sneezer's face/body you look first/most/without fail while watching an uncovered sneeze.

I just stare at the nostrils and the mouth from where the spray and sound is supposed to come out.

But would like to know about your preferences as well.

You know I had never really thought about this until other people raved to me about what nostrils were doing and so on but actually I always watch the eyes and eyebrows. I once managed to take a photo of myself sneezing and hated the mouth position so much that I couldn't bring myself to show it to anyone. I think I when I am looking at other people sneezing, I am normally quite oblivious to the lower part of the face.

gotta go with vet here. i love the eyes - fluttery, look of helplessness, yup, that's a really cool part indeed.

The nose of course; seat of all sneeziness and messiness, and with any luck likely to reflect the course of the sneeze with lovely flaring, twitching and other movements.

I suspect I would only really watch other parts of the face if the nose were not very mobile; the mouth would be next and eyes a pooor third....

I myself like to witness the flaring of the nostrils and the rise of the eyebrows as well as the fluttering of eyelids. This is perhaps why my most favorite facial features are the eyes and nose. I don't care so much for the spray...I'm more attracted to the pre-sneeze expression.

And although this might apply to uncovered sneezing as well, I like to see the rising of the chest. It seems to make the moment more dramatic. In fact, anytime someone yawns or gasps and their chest rises, I get the sensation that I'm going to witness a sneeze and I sometimes overreact with excitement ;)

I think I tend to watch the eyes and nose as well. For my money the whole "sneezy expression" originates from the eyes, and the nose is obviously the origin of the sneeze, so to me watching it is almost implied... B).

The upper lip stretching, and the associated nostril-movement. :yes: I find that area the sexiest part of the face (and the whole body) anyway; the wonderful sneeziness and twitchiness and messiness makes it almost too hot to bear.

Then comes eyes, then shoulders... mouth not so much.

For me it's gotta be the eyes and eyebrows...like others have said, I enjoy the look of desperation, watching the eyes close, etc. After that, it's probably the mouth, also a feature that seems very expressive to me. Watching the nose itself does practically nothing for me.

I am most interested in the eyes and the area surrounding them (blinking, fluttering eyelids, lines of irritation around the eyebrows, that kind of thing <3). Mouths and lips can be quite intriguing too.

I generally try to avoid looking at peoples nostrils when they sneeze. If there is any visual messiness coming, I prefer to miss it. :hug:

The lower lip dropping, hanging open and the lips pursing as the sneeze emerges as well as the fluttering eyes. I suppose it's the sneezes effect upon the face's features that I love.:clapping:

You know I had never really thought about this until other people raved to me about what nostrils were doing and so on but actually I always watch the eyes and eyebrows. I once managed to take a photo of myself sneezing and hated the mouth position so much that I couldn't bring myself to show it to anyone. I think I when I am looking at other people sneezing, I am normally quite oblivious to the lower part of the face.

i'll bet you a Rembrandt you looked absolutely drop dead lovely...( I get to judge the results...)

well, im actually a big fan of the shoulders... ^^ when you watch the shoulders rise and fall with each desperate breath...omg... :cry: and then on that last breath their shoulders amlost always drop significantly and then heave upwards with the sneeze. idk if that was well explained or not- maybe some of you guys know what im talking about?

• 4 weeks later...
BigFatPaulie

for me, it would be the nose and eyes...........i look for the nose to see wiggling, and flairing as it builds, the eyes, seing them close, or go all goofy

Archived