Sneeze Fetish Forum

A hankie poking out of a pocket... (f)

countless

Today was one of those rare HOT summer days. I was wearing white linen trousers and a pink shirt.

As I am still not completely over my recent cold I was carrying a big pink/white hankie in my right trouser pocket.

When I walked past a shop window I noticed that a big part of my hankie was poking out of my pocket.

I did not do it on purpose - heehee - my pocket is just rather small.

No doubt you guys would have noticed that if you had been around.

C ;)

Wow, a hankie poking out of a woman's pocket would have been quite impossible for me to miss; if only I had been there!

Good work Countless-sorry I wasn't in Europe-bad timing-going in Aug/Sept though-keep that handkerchief handy... B)

Whenever I carry a colored or printed hankie, it's always sticking out of the back pocket of my jeans. I don't like folding up my hankies too small unless they're in need of a wash, and I like having people notice them. Yay for you doing the same, even if it wasn't intentional! >:D

Love that you flaunt your handkerchieves a little--nice to know of one more woman who likes using them too... :rolleyes::D:):)

I would have loved to have seen you that day i would have noticed your hanky easily :hug:

• 1 year later...
  • 9 months later...

Archived