Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sneeze talk at work

Rhomberg Rabbit

Okay, so I'm eating lunch with two coworkers and one sneezes. [twice, with a 5 sec pause between]

Just to see what kind of response it will get, I casually say, "you know, some people are sexually aroused by sneezing."

They both look at me like I'm from mars. :)

I say, "think about it. You want to get a woman 'in the mood' all you have to do is sneeze a few times."

They thought that was very amusing. >:D

Okay, so I'm eating lunch with two coworkers and one sneezes. [twice, with a 5 sec pause between]

Just to see what kind of response it will get, I casually say, "you know, some people are sexually aroused by sneezing."

Wow that was brave of you to say. I admire that. Thanks for sharing. >:D

Yuh--there's almost nowhere to go if the response is flat-need a comeback line ready just in case...

I could never be that bold, but I work mostly with women. Of course, the up side is that most of them sneeze quite a bit! :rolleyes:

that was too cool! i totally wish i had have been the fly on the wall to see those reactions - heehee. thanks for sharing and - holy braveness batman :yes:

I could never be that bold, but I work mostly with women. Of course, the up side is that most of them sneeze quite a bit! B)

Can I come to work with you? ;)

Update: Couple days later. One of the two is talking about a woman he finds attractive. I said, "Next time you see her, sneeze. See what happens." He laughed.

Some of my colleagues do comment on sneezes and seem to like to talk about it.

But I do not think they are sneeze fetishists.

For some reason I become a bit quiet when they are discussing the subject...

C

Archived