Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sneeze Fetish Magazine Blog

YiffySneeze

I have created a new blog for all things sneeze fetish related. It's called Sneeze Fetish Magazine, and it is located here: http://sneezefetishmagazine.blogspot.com/

I am open to others helping me get this started. While I will be the only one with the password, it is encouraged that others participate by sending articles and ads via email. For more information, check out the link :hug:

-Yiffy

While most of what will be included in this will come from those other than myself, I am thinking of including both scientific and silly articles relating to sneezes, allergies, colds, and so on, comics, fun articles, games and puzzles, as well as editorials and people you can write to to answer questions (the name of which I am currently forgetting).

It will be updated weekly once I get things going.

-Yiffy

It sounds like an idea that may be tough at first to get to become a success, but it's a great one that rly could turn into something, I think. Especially since it might bring more people to learn about the fetish and help them become more accepting, becuz they can write to us (or rather, you) and ask questions and I think someone should type up an FAQ. Maybe I can if no one else is willing.

Archived