Sneeze Fetish Forum

New Hankies

Ricksneeze

Ricksneeze

It started about 2 weeks ago when I could feel the tickles in my nose throughout the day, also early in the morning my nose would become stuffy.

I was ever increasing blowing my nose and realised that i was low on my supply of hankies, both at home and also in my truck, so i decided to go out and buy some.

A couple of saturdays ago i went to my local home bargains store and purchased some white ones, about 7 in a pack to be precise and theses are very nice and soft. So while i was out shopping for food for when i'm staying out next week, I went out and purchased some more. It was another 7 pack of hankies but this time it had 1 white one, 2 light blue ( favourite colour hankies! ), a lilac one, a light purple with blue and lilac cheques on, a white one with brown and light purple cheques on plus a white one with brown and light blue cheques with dark blue lines running through it.

Can't wait to start using them.

It started about 2 weeks ago when I could feel the tickles in my nose throughout the day, also early in the morning my nose would become stuffy.

I was ever increasing blowing my nose and realised that i was low on my supply of hankies, both at home and also in my truck, so i decided to go out and buy some.

A couple of saturdays ago i went to my local home bargains store and purchased some white ones, about 7 in a pack to be precise and theses are very nice and soft. So while i was out shopping for food for when i'm staying out next week, I went out and purchased some more. It was another 7 pack of hankies but this time it had 1 white one, 2 light blue ( favourite colour hankies! ), a lilac one, a light purple with blue and lilac cheques on, a white one with brown and light purple cheques on plus a white one with brown and light blue cheques with dark blue lines running through it.

Can't wait to start using them.

sounds interesting !

C :bleh:

Archived