Sneeze Fetish Forum

Faking/Inducing and Being Blessed After

Kineret

So, I notice there was a topic sort of similar to this, but I wanted to know have you ever had any really great reactions to faking/inducing a sneeze(s)? If so SHARE!!*drools*

I don't really have any good stories to share about this. Howev er, there is a guy at work that I am close with, and he blesses everyone loudly, and I love it when he says it. I'm still trying to figure out a way to induce around him (I can't fake at all) so he'll say it to me. If I ever succeed, I will share my story. :unsure:

I don't sneeze as much as I would like to, especially at school around girls I'd like to bless me. So once in a while I fake one. :twisted: I don't do it too often, to be safe, but there never was a "really great reaction," just the blessing. Good enough for me :unsure:

Welcome to the forum! :innocent:

I practically never sneeze, but a Q-Tip will always ALWAYS make me sneeze, even though it takes about 20 to 30 seconds sometimes. So when I used to have my friend A sleep over, I would induce in the pitch dark with my side turned away and a pillow behind my face and blankets arranged right and all that jazz, and I would induce many, and he would say bless you every single time. I don't think he minded becuz he had rly bad allergies and would sneeze like...8 to 12 (sometimes in the twenties) times in one fit. I was never turned on by it though (the reaction to my inducing, certainly not his sneezing). I think I just wanted to hear someone blessing me, becuz it never happens.

BUT he found out about the fetish becuz I accidentally said something stupid one day that prompted him to look up sites like these on the internet, and he kept teasing me by saying "Achoo" whenever he saw me, or randomly when we were walking somewhere, just to piss me off a little. I was on Skype with him one time though, or Stickam or something with my cam off, and I induced ONE time and he grumbled "That better not have been pepper or something." I was so embarrassed, and told him that he was crazy and pretended like I had no clue what he was talking about cuz there were friends in the room, but they obviously had no clue what was going on neway.

Archived