Sneeze Fetish Forum

Being mute and sneezing

Mirf

Yeah i know my mind wanders weird ways sometimes .. but well i noticed that i tend to like the sneezes from people from whose (is that a word ? :unsure:) voice i also like more often. Or to put it into words that most likely make more sense with my limited english. When i find the voice of a person appealing then i think i am more likely to like their sneeze than if i don't like the voice.

That made me wonder if the voice and the sound of the sneeze are connected. I've wondered aboutthat before .. but a few days ago a new thought crossed my mind. What about people who are mute ?

Does their sneeze sound different in any way or would it be the same since they usually still have thier vocal cords ? If you had an voiced part in your sneeze and turned mute would you lose it ? If you think about your own sneeze do you think it would sound different if you turned mute through something happening ?

So .. i figured i would ask around with some "sneeze-informed" people :innocent:. What's your thought on it ? Or does anyone know someone who has turned mute and heard their sneeze before and after it happened ?

Damn that's far out, wicked good question, Id like to know the answer too but I don't know any mute people. I guess maybe they would be the same, maybe not maybe real silent. Perhaps all mute people are stiflers.

Hmmmm? :P

I knew a deaf/mute kid. His sneezes were actually surprisingly loud but also had no "traditional" sneeze sound. They just kind of sounded like unpronouncable explosions. Sort of a "HaBLAPCH!". No joke.

Lol wow, that's really interesting. I've wondered that before too. I've also wondered if deaf sneeze fetishists rly think they're missing out on some part of the fetish just becuz they can't hear them, or if that doesn't affect them since they've never heard anything and wouldn't even know why it's sexy? And yes, whose is a word and you used it correctly.

Archived