Sneeze Fetish Forum

Axis Powers Hetalia.

heytheresummerboy

I was wondering if anyone here has heard of that anime series.

A-And if anyone has? W-Would be willing to try and write a fanfiction with Arthur Kirkland (England.) having an allergy?

Something along the lines of that.

I would write it myself, but I haven't written fanfiction in over a year, and I think I'm a bit rusty. >A>;

Did anyone say Hetalia?! *comes running with wild look in her eyes*

Ohh, it's such a wonderful fandom, is it not? :devil1: I'm affraid I'm not much of a fanfic writer (at least not in English), but I really hope someone else is up for an Allergic Arthur-fic.

If you're looking for Hetalia fanfiction in general, I've written a short thing about Berwald and Tino (Sweden and Finland) here (it's in the 5th post)

Sorry I couldn't be of more help. :clapping:

Ohh, it's such a wonderful fandom, is it not? :jawdrop: I'm affraid I'm not much of a fanfic writer (at least not in English), but I really hope someone else is up for an Allergic Arthur-fic.

If you're looking for Hetalia fanfiction in general, I've written a short thing about Berwald and Tino (Sweden and Finland) here (it's in the 5th post)

Sorry I couldn't be of more help. :oops:

YES, I DID INDEED SAY HETALIA.

And no, it's not wonderful. It's the most amazing series out there. And if my love for history wasn't helping. x'D

O-Oh that's alright! D; I was just lurkin' and hoping. But I will be so happy the day my wish comes true when I can have a allergic Arthur. ;w; <3

Ah! I'll read that then! 8D It was nice meeting you here. C: I love your icon. And that pairing.

I'm not really into this fandom or fandom fics in general at the moment, but which countries are female?

Acutally, well there is.

There's :

-Hungary

-Belarus

-Ukraine

-Belgium

-Lichtenstein

-Seychelles

-and Taiwan.

I believe there's more, but that's all I remember for now.

Ohh, it's such a wonderful fandom, is it not? :group: I'm affraid I'm not much of a fanfic writer (at least not in English), but I really hope someone else is up for an Allergic Arthur-fic.

And no, it's not wonderful. It's the most amazing series out there. And if my love for history wasn't helping. x'D

O-Oh that's alright! D; I was just lurkin' and hoping. But I will be so happy the day my wish comes true when I can have a allergic Arthur. ;w; <3

Ah! I'll read that then! 8D It was nice meeting you here. C: I love your icon. And that pairing.

Haha, yes, it's totally one of my favorite animes. The concept it just...brilliant. I loveloveLOVE satire about historic events and different countries and cultures. And the characters... *happy sigh* So lovely.

It was nice meeting you too! :jawdrop: I'm glad you like my icon. ItalyxGermany is made of so much love, and if it weren't for them being so beautifully canon, I'd totally steal Ludwig and keep him for myself. X) I love him to pieces.

Ohh, it's such a wonderful fandom, is it not? :group: I'm affraid I'm not much of a fanfic writer (at least not in English), but I really hope someone else is up for an Allergic Arthur-fic.

Haha, yes, it's totally one of my favorite animes. The concept it just...brilliant. I loveloveLOVE satire about historic events and different countries and cultures. And the characters... *happy sigh* So lovely.

It was nice meeting you too! :jawdrop: I'm glad you like my icon. ItalyxGermany is made of so much love, and if it weren't for them being so beautifully canon, I'd totally steal Ludwig and keep him for myself. X) I love him to pieces.

Oh geez, yes. It's all really original, creative idea.

And I also love how the fanbase can't really ruin this anime. It's history. x'D

I love the creator to death. I mean seriously? History AND shounen-ai? Do want.

Oh my god, I know how you feel. I want steal/ I mean, marry Arthur away. I can't have him. Because Alfred would be upset. ;D <3

The Italian Bros. = Win.

Cx Oh! And I was wondering, in case you wanted to contact me or something, I have MSN IM.

• 3 weeks later...

Oh my god, I know how you feel. I want steal/ I mean, marry Arthur away. I can't have him. Because Alfred would be upset. ;D <3

The Italian Bros. = Win.

Cx Oh! And I was wondering, in case you wanted to contact me or something, I have MSN IM.

Do you read the manga as well? Because it is just as awesome as the anime, if not more. Much more BL...I mean... Ahem. ^^

Germany, Russia and Sweden... I want them all in my bed. XD Oh, and I wouldn't say no to France or Japan either.

Gah, too many bishies, my brain can't take it. o.O

Oh yes, the Italian brothers <3 I can't stop dancing to their character songs. :P

Hm. By the way, wasn't the second season going to start today? *goes to check*

The Italian Bros. = Win.

Do you read the manga as well? Because it is just as awesome as the anime, if not more. Much more BL...I mean... Ahem. ^^

Germany, Russia and Sweden... I want them all in my bed. XD Oh, and I wouldn't say no to France or Japan either.

Gah, too many bishies, my brain can't take it. o.O

Oh yes, the Italian brothers <3 I can't stop dancing to their character songs. :)

Hm. By the way, wasn't the second season going to start today? *goes to check*

Yes, I do read the manga too! It's quite funny. <3 And yes, there's more fanservice.

Lol, no kidding. I would love Arthur/Spain/Romano/S. Korea in my bed.

Too bad they are landmasses. -sob-

Lol, I love their character songs. <3 I do believe some more came out for the other characters.

And yes! The first episode is out!

• 1 month later...

I am thinking about writing one where Japan catches a cold, then Germany catches it, then Hetalia is all worried and he has to take care of them and stuff...

What do you think?

I'm thinking it's a maybe... :):wacko: <The first one is Veneciano and the second is Romano (Romano might get sick too, just too add the pressure on Hetalia, he'd be like calling him all like 'Get over here and take care of me' and he'd be crying.) =D <That's me on Fridays! :boom: <That's me on Mondays =(

• 2 weeks later...

*Just started watching* Oh my god, this series needs fic! Now I know what you guys mean! <3<3<3

If I get any plot bunnies I'll be sure to write them! It'll probably be about Japan... or Germany... or England... or America... Or China... Or any other character >///< <3 (Am I the only one who actually loves America ;>.>)

To Kimiki - AOFJAPRJMC;S;J;CDLK :rollfast: DO IT! :rollfast:

edit - Has a plot bunny for a cold ridden Axis Powers :whip:

*Just started watching* Oh my god, this series needs fic! Now I know what you guys mean! <3<3<3

If I get any plot bunnies I'll be sure to write them! It'll probably be about Japan... or Germany... or England... or America... Or China... Or any other character >///< <3 (Am I the only one who actually loves America ;>.>)

To Kimiki - AOFJAPRJMC;S;J;CDLK :rollfast: DO IT! :rollfast:

edit - Has a plot bunny for a cold ridden Axis Powers :whip:

Please tell me Germany is one of them? :bawl:

(I get a kick out of America. But...that's because I love the satire. *whistle* "I'll be the HERO of course!" :bleh: )

Please tell me Germany is one of them? :rollfast:

Most definitely! :rollfast: In fact, he was the main person in the scene that prompted the idea. :whip:

Please tell me Germany is one of them? :cryhappy:

Most definitely! :D In fact, he was the main person in the scene that prompted the idea. ;)

*LOVES you!*

Ludwiiiiig... :wub:

Damn, I need to draw him again... *fangirl high*

After all the wonderful fangirly things going on about Hetalia, I actually had a look at the series and OMG ^_^ a fic about it would be really great. Althoug I am aware of being far too old for the extend of "fangirling" I'm engaged in but.. well... it's just so good :D So I am looking very forward to any Hetalia fics which might come in the - hopefully - near future! :wub:

Oh, and by the way: thanks girls for the hint towards Hetalia, it's really amazing ^^

• 3 weeks later...

Eee! A Hetalia fic would be awesome! ^^ (I myself have written a general fic about England/Arthur, but no sick/allergy/sneezes...:laugh: )

I found this on fanfiction.net by xXGrimPrinceXx

It's about Arthur/England catching pneumonia and Alfred/America taking care of him and getting sick in the end.

Mod Note: Merged posts ~Mute

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
uwaa someone give me a romano fic w/ a cold and a japan fic w/ hayfever >w< kyaaa so cute

Link for the Japan fic please? D;

grrrrr......i need more sneezy ludwig :'(

Anybody read Rolmolo's FanFiction Breaking Even? It has nothing to do with any sneezing or sickness what so ever at the moment, but I have a pretty strong feeling thta there will be some sneezing from either sickness or allergies. And if there isn't, then check out Rolmolo's Bio because I have another strong feeling that if there isn't a sneeze in the first one, there will be in some other stories. I did some talking about sneezing and suggestions, deals, so, I believe the FanFiction will have a sneeze in an upcoming chapter. Aren't you so excited?!?!

Please tell me Germany is one of them? :cryhappy:

Most definitely! :wacko: In fact, he was the main person in the scene that prompted the idea. ;)

Wait...seriously?

OHMYGOD YOU HAVE TO FINISH IT AND POST IT! I WANT SNEEZY LUDWIG! AND I WANT IT NOW!!!!!!!!

...sorry...*fangirl high*

HAHAHA!

Really cute fanfiction I found, it's called Club YAOI: Plan GerIta (lol love the name) and there is a new chapter with the cutest three sneezes from Doitsu! So adorable, and the way it was romantic, with him sniffing the roses that Italy gave him and sneezing, and Feliciano getting all sad when he sneezed like, "Oh, I'm sorry..." So cute! :wub:

The sneezing is in the newest chapter, chapter four, although there was something about Ludwig being allergic in the first chapter. I personally love the sneezing, even though it was spelled like "achoo!" it was still awesome! I am happy now :goof:

Mod Note: Merged posts ~Mute

Archived