Sneeze Fetish Forum

Routine

Ricksneeze

Today when i woke up i went into my bedside drawer and pulled out a nice clean white handkerchief, I unfolded it and wrapped it around my nose. Burying my nose into the soft handkerchief i blew my nose, it was a nice wet gurgly nose blow. I did this a few times and my nose was clean.

Before i went to bed last night i used my dark blue handkerchief for the last time of the day and gave my nose a loud * HHHHOOOONNNNKKK * and then went to sleep.

This got me wondering, how many of us blow our noses first thing in the morning when we wake up and last thing at night before we go to bed, whether it's on hankies or tissues.

I always do this too.

Before I go to sleep at night I give my nose a good solid few honks into that day's hanky and usually then leave it on top of my laundry basket in the bedroom. In the morning I blow my nose as soon as I get up and sometimes after my shower too and always use the hanky from the day before then grab a clean hanky from the drawer to put in my pocket for the day.

If I have a cold or bad allergies then I'll use more than one hanky a day sometimes using one a few times before I leave the house and then grabbing another clean one from the drawer.

I hate going out with an already used hanky in my pocket.

I hate trying to sleep without having blown my nose and making sure I honk a few times to get really clear. Maybe it's just habit.

Hey Ricksneeze do you still blow that much even if you're sharing your bedroom? (Couldn't think of a more tactfull way to put it!). I always blow my nose in the bathroom in the morning and at nigth if I'm not alone as I'm embarrassed honking that thoroughly in front of anyone! Also I use tissues in the bedroom if I need to blow and I'm not alone as I couldn't leave my hanky on display! hehehe

Today when i woke up i went into my bedside drawer and pulled out a nice clean white handkerchief, I unfolded it and wrapped it around my nose. Burying my nose into the soft handkerchief i blew my nose, it was a nice wet gurgly nose blow. I did this a few times and my nose was clean.

Before i went to bed last night i used my dark blue handkerchief for the last time of the day and gave my nose a loud * HHHHOOOONNNNKKK * and then went to sleep.

This got me wondering, how many of us blow our noses first thing in the morning when we wake up and last thing at night before we go to bed, whether it's on hankies or tissues.

I sometimes do if i've not got a cold, i'ill take my hankie in the bathroom with me. Sometimes i'ill use tissues at night time dpends upon how much i've used my hankies during the day.

Hi, usually in the evening I give noseblowing a pass, but in the mornings it will happen at one moment or another. My partner also blows, especially for me :sweatdrop::wub: I tend to use yesterday's handkerchief for the morning blow, but don't always change hankies then. If it has not been used at all, I just keep it. A cold gives a different dynamic: more use during the day and more handkerchiefs per day. Still I tend to use the last hanky for the first morning blow(s). No shower blowing for me...

Take care,

CJ

Archived