Sneeze Fetish Forum

Hello. (:

Winged

Hi everyone! I created an account a while ago and am just now getting around to posting. My name's Winged, or you can call me Kat, and I'm a teenage female from the US of A. :cry: I'm really excited about poking around and doing some serious lurking, maybe posting if I get enough bravery? I haven't been on many forums before, especially not one like this, so I'm a bit nervous. ^^; I would really hope to get to know you guys; you seem like a neat group~

Hey there, Winged, good to have you with us. No worries about lurking around a bit, just take your time and go at your own pace - you'll eventually see something that catches your eye and no doubt ending up getting caught right up in the fun of posting. Seriously though, it's great to get to know a new fellow sneeze-adorer, so chime in whenever and as often as you like :D.

Helloo! :D No worrieses. I'm sure that in due time, you'll get hooked like the rest of us, and write your 1000th post within months. :P

Cheeeee.....!

:D

Hail, Oh Great Winged One!

Welcome to the forum.

:D

Welcome to the forum!! :winkkiss: Looking forward to getting to know you when you've "got hooked" as Shiny put it.

Indeed. Lurk till you're comfortable, then come join the madness!

Welcome, do make yourself at home. :P

Archived