Sneeze Fetish Forum

Loving the sneeze of a person you really dislike

The Mute Poet

So awhile ago I was thinking about a series of obs posted awhile back by Chanel No 5, where she really hated her boss as a person (as the boss sounded like a really horrible person) but absolutely loved her sneeze, and allergic fits. Now, it struck me what a black and white affect this would have on one of us - really, truly disliking someone on the one hand, but then having the extremely powerful attraction that the fetish can cause on the other. Just kind of makes me wonder what I'd do in that sort of situation...

I've never really personally had this happen to me, but I have had a couple of roommates whose sneezes I quite liked while we lived together (they each had allergies), but they both ultimately turned out to be pretty bad people who I'd definitely be happier never seeing again. I've not really heard either sneeze since living with either of them, so I don't know if it would cause any sort of conflict now, but that's the closest I think I've come.

I don't know that I've exactly experienced this, but I can definately see it happening. I think that sometimes I tend to get so focused on a guy's sneeze that I don't even notice their personality.

In high school, there was this guy with terrible allergies that I used to obsess over, because he was always good for three or four sneezes every single time I was in the same room as him. You know, just a really sneezy guy. Now, he was a really irritating. self adoring and socially clueless guy who most of my friends and in fact most of our school couldn't stand, but I just could never find the sort of animosity for him that most everyone seemed to have, becuase his sneezes were just so amazing and frequent.

Anyway, I do wonder how much effect the fetish might have on one of us if we were faced with the opportunity to maybe date a really unpleasant person who had an amazing sneeze. Seems almost dangerous...

The only example I can think of was a guy I was alaready obsessed with in high school. He had these really loud, but nice sounding, and generally uncovered sneezes. One time, I actually felt his spray on my leg. And when I look back, I can't believe I ever liked him so much, he truly was a selfish, self-centered, self-serving asshole. But man his sneezes were awesome!

There aren't that many people I genuinely dislike, but my wife would definitely fall into this category. Great sneeze (unfortunately she doesn't sneeze that much, and usually stifles when she does), but that's about the only thing left that I like about her. Don't get me wrong, that's not the only reason I married her, but no matter how bad things get, I do have to admit she's got a great sneeze when she lets one go!

I def. knew people who I completely did not like as people, but enjoyed seeing them sneeze. But, in all honesty, if a guy or girl was a really horrible person, I dont care how bad of allergies they had or how much they sneezed, my feelings towards the PERSON matter so much with regards to my sexual attraction to thier sneeze! This I know of myself. M's sneeze probably wouldn't have done anything for me if I didn't absolutely ADORE him from the get-go. At that point, I could careless what his sneeze was like becasue I adored him so much and was so attracted to him, it was simply going to be icing on my big fat delicious cake!!!!

Hmm, I make no distinction between the sneezes of people I dislike and like but I had a manager who was a total... mean person and had a fairly poor sneeze- sounded masculine which obviously I didn't like. But there's people I don't like who've had nice sneezes before as well, its not an issue.

john_kimble

The assistant principal of the school I work at is a huge bitch and kind of scary but her sneeze is divine! I love to bless her whenever she does sneeze, even though it does embarrass her and she always apologizes after thanking me.

It's always struck me that, as in the case of Chanel or indeed Shy Guy, if you are thrown together with someone really horrible through work or socially, it's a wonderful consolation if they have a fine and frequent sneeze. Just another advantage of our wonderful obsession.....

It's always struck me that, as in the case of Chanel or indeed Shy Guy, if you are thrown together with someone really horrible through work or socially, it's a wonderful consolation if they have a fine and frequent sneeze. Just another advantage of our wonderful obsession.....

Good point, Count. It's too bad she doesn't sneeze more frequently; maybe things would be more tolerable.

Archived