Sneeze Fetish Forum

OC Bishie Animation (M)ale ~Uncolored~

PetalsAndThorns

Wooh! I finally finished!...somewhat. I've been devoting a lot of free time to this recently, so I haven't been posting here as much as I might otherwise. I hope you'll forgive me with this ^-^

I was inspired to do this after listening to VoOs's wonderful post in the media section http://www.sneezefetishforum.org/forums/in...showtopic=33385 since I didn't know the characters I just did this :sweatdrop:

NOTE: The animation may play slowly when you first load the page, so you may want to look at another tab/window while it's loading. It should play at the correct speed on all subsequent laps.

http://s523.photobucket.com/albums/w356/Pe...t=kushami-6.gif

FYI - If you're wondering why I drew both his shirt and his body, it's because he's supposed to be in a white shirt in the rain and his shirt's become transparent *cough* seriously Death Note! *cough*

Name suggestions are also open for anyone who cares or happens to be smitten with random insight. I want it to be Japanese as he's in anime style. I've been considering Akira, Daisuke or Takumi... but they all seem like staple anime boy names... so please feel free to put suggestions forward so long as you promise not to be insulted if I don't use it. I may be indecisive but I'm also a bit picky :wub:

And as a thanks for reading all this nonsense, have a pointless chibi.

http://s523.photobucket.com/albums/w356/Pe...rent=chibi2.gif <--- is considering animating this more geared toward the forum if you know what I mean.

Wowwww! :omg: Gah, I bow down to anyone who can do animation... and damn this is well made! :omg:

You're my hero. :sweatdrop: And the chibi is very cute too. :wub:

Hear, hear! That's seriously AWESOME, my friend. I can tell you spent a lot of time on this, and the quality really shows. :wub: I knew you were a fantastic writer, but THIS completely blew me away.

Wonderful, wonderful job! :sweatdrop:

:omg: Spoo~

Kyaaaaa *o* Petal-Thorn Magic!!!~

Not only is this extremely well made, It's just sooooo ADORABLE!!!!! ♥♥♥

Holy... :(

That? Is just plain awesome. He is so pretty! :D And SO well animated. Thank you so much for sharing him with us! :D

Hngh. Sneezing in the rain... *melts* <3<3<3

:D omg... omg.omg.omg.omg.omg..... *brain failure* wow... just wow.... thats awesome! thats like... the best fetishy animation ive ever seen....

:(

Oh, woooow!! This is incredible!! Talented! How long did it take you to make the animation? It's SERIOUSLY impressive!

I'm sorry I didn't replied to you guys sooner, but believe me when I say, all your comments really made my day...s! I'm so glad you guys like this. Reactions like these are why I make these! Thanks so much for all the comments your words are what push me on :lol:

Shiny_Bug - Thanks!!! :D I so love having your admiration :wub: and of course you comments :hug: :hug:

Spoo - Glad you can tell :lol: Thanks so much! :hug: <3 I'm so glad you enjoyed it ^///^ Ah! That reminds me! My drabble thread... '-.- update fail! :lol:

Bunny-Koo - Aw! Thanks so much ^-^ I'm glad you like the character, it's my first not failed attempt at original character creation :):hug: thanks for the comment! :heart:

VoOs - Yay! I'm so glad you liked it! Thanks for that wonderfully inspirational sound clip! I'll be sure to tell the character you think he's pretty... soon as I give him a name so I can refer to him in the third person more specifically. :hug:

Sneezing in the rain... *melts*

Right?! >///< (By the way, I can't help but notice your avatar, axis powers hetalia, right? I haven't seen it but I've been meaning to, can I take it by your avatar it's good and has yaoi?)

chui Wooh! :D *dances* I'm so glad you liked it! Thanks so much for commenting! :hug:

aquadyne14 - Thanks so much! I'm really glad you enjoyed it :D:hug:

poppyd - Thanks so much! I'm glad you think so! :hug: And I can only understand a bit of what they're saying, but all you really need to know is he's in the rain and might be catching a cold (<--says something about it) :)

WolfMotaki - Thanks so much!!! I'm so glad you liked it! Really! (<by this point I'm afraid this statement is sounding empty, but I assure you it isn't!) Ah... it's hard to say... weeks were involved... ;;^^ I had some little tricks that helped... somewhat... Thanks so much for the comment! :D:hug:

Today is officially PetalsAndThorns hugging spree day. Ah, damn, I would like to apologize to all for you for any thorn injuries obtained during hugging fest... ;>.> Not my fault!

Also, I forgot to mention, but if anyone is interested in knowing more about making this kind of animation, I'll tell you all I can ^-^

(Ack! Meant to put this as an edit to previous post. Epic posting failure >.>)

VoOs - Yay! I'm so glad you liked it! Thanks for that wonderfully inspirational sound clip! I'll be sure to tell the character you think he's pretty... soon as I give him a name so I can refer to him in the third person more specifically. :blushing:
Sneezing in the rain... *melts*

Right?! >///< (By the way, I can't help but notice your avatar, axis powers hetalia, right? I haven't seen it but I've been meaning to, can I take it by your avatar it's good and has yaoi?)

Oh yes, Axis Powers Hetalia. :P I strongly recommed it, it's absolutely hilarious, and yes, there is boy lovin' as well. The manga has a lot more of it than the anime, though, but both are very good.

wow, that is really good! I can tell you put time into this!

THANK YOU SO MUCH for the hotness =P

<3

Archived