Sneeze Fetish Forum

Best sneeze you have herd from your lover?

winterweakness

What is the best sneeze you have herd from your lover?

mine would have to be when my boyfriend tried to stiffle his sneeze but it did quite work and he sneeze louder than ever hahahahah it was fair cute.

Well, hubby and I have been together for a very long time, so it's hard to pick just one. :blink: But one of my favorites came after I'd told him about the fetish, and he was sitting in the living room, as I was about to leave for work, and he muffled the sneeze into the collar of his t-shirt. That was so incredibly hot, I paused, he asked if I was okay with a grin on his face, and I was like, "Nah, but I have to go to work now." :P

the ob I posted a while ago when M and I first met and just started dating 5 years ago when we were in the art studio! It was absolutely one of the most memorable obs I have ever had--not the best obs, but the most memorable.

I also love when M tries to stifle and fails miserably! I love it!! Sooooo hot!!!

Lover? Or will just boyfriend do? :P I've only ever seen him sneeze once, which was pretty darn incredible lol...he has the CUTEST sneeze! :P We were on a playground, and the way he was supporting himself on what he was climbing meant he had to sneeze uncovered over his shoulder...I blessed him (which I almost never do) and he said thank you and grinned at me :P Nothing amazing or out of the ordinary really, but I thought it was pretty special lol

Jeee this brings back memories :P

When my boyfriend and I first started dating and it was one of his first times at my house.

We were on the sofa and he was lying with his head on my legs and then I saw his head starting to move and when he sneezed he got up completely and put his hands on his face to hide himself and said: "shit! that was embarassing!" and his cheeks were all read with the fllushing.

He was always soo shy the first times he sneezed in front of me don't know why! But I found this sneeze one of the cutest and hottest! :P

Archived