Sneeze Fetish Forum

Just was thinking.........

Jeff

Wondering if I am the only one here who thinks this or does this........

Ever blow your nose in public or in front of someone (even if you didn't have to), just to see the reaction of the person with you or someone of the opposite sex??

I was just asking because I did it this morning. I am staying at a hotel and I was at the front desk talking to the woman behind there. She's 21 years old and pretty attractive. She's about 5'6" and has a cute little nose (I wonder if she blows her nose soft or hard). Well, we were talking and I kept looking at her and looking at the white box of Kleenex that was behind her, wondering what she would do if I blew my nose here or if she blew her nose. Well, I got up the nerve to ask her for a couple of tissues. She said, "Sure, here you go" as she held the box out for me. I grabbed a couple of tissues and folded them over. I then put them up to my nose and started blowing my nose right there. I started with the left nostril, then the right. I looked at her the entire time I was doing it. She kept looking at me and was talking to me while I was blowing my nose too. It was kinda dry sounding and I honked a few times. After I was done, I apologized for doing that and asked her if she had a trash can. She said, "No problem, I have bad allergies too, here, you go throw them away in here".

After that, I say goodbye and came back up to my room. I was kinda wondering what she was thinking.

Archived