Sneeze Fetish Forum

Anyone know a good remedy to that stupid mental block thing???

Mitsu

So, on of my best friends, X (ive obsed about him) well, weve been flirting with each other for a long time and the fetish stuff has come up. and hes made me vid and everything...just, he cant bring himself to sneeze naturally around me! he says he really tries to sneeze, and wants to, but he says that my presence distracts him and he always loses it! anyone know a good way to help that?? its so frustrating... :)

I guess you could try and have him induce sneezes in front of you first and really try and force them out, and then once he's induced a few sneezes in front of you, it might be easier to sneeze naturally around you. I think that might be why I'm able to sneeze around SusieQusie but no one else; I'm not really sure, but it's worth a shot. :) Other people have suggested a long time ago maybe having him go into the other room and sneeze in that room so you can hear him but not see him, and then that might make things easier for him to later get more comfortable and advance to the next stage, which would be sneezing around you.

Well I understand how you feel as I sail in the same ship as you. Well the only solution is not to discuss about it with him so that he gets it off his mind and then sneeze freely once he forgets about the whole thing. Its just a matter of time.

Good luck to you.

Mmmm, I suggest the going into the other room or looking away solution- only thing that worked for me in 9ish months. Inducing doesn't in my experience.

Archived