Sneeze Fetish Forum

sneezing in a particular way

plzsneeze

I always fail at sneezing the typical girly sneezes that sound like hi-chheewww or on those lines. everytime i try to sneeze they are messed up and sound more of the snot than a sneeze..

Is there any technique which I can use to sneeze in a way that would sound like a girly sneeze. I dont mind sneezing in public but the sound of my sneeze makes me embarassed..

Please help me guys..!!

Interesting; the short answer is practise while inducing.

I'm not quite sure what you think is wrong with your present sneeze, but possibly you are sneezing too much through your nose rather than your mouth. Following my own research with inducing and careful study of sneeze vids, I recommend of course giving your nose a good tickle and, when you feel yourself about to inhale at the beginning of a sneeze, make sure that your mouth is open for the inhale. There are then two possibilities for the main sneeze. Either your mouth will naturally half-close as you exhale so that you naturally produce a girly choo. Or it will not, leaving you with a masculine sneeze or a non-girly cough sneeze; in the latter case it will be necessary for you deliberately to half-close your mouth so that the expelled air of the sneeze produces a sibilant sound, ie a girly choo. But of course the mouth must not be too closed or there will be too much nasal action, pain, and horror. Of course it is possible that you have extreme enormousness, in which case it may be simply impossible to get the mouth to close at all because of the sheer force of the sneeze. One possibility here would be the post-sneeze girly choo....but enough for now.

Good luck, and do report back on developments....

Hi plssneeze

I am sure you can develop your sneeze over a period of time. When I was a teenager, I learnt how to stifle my sneezes by keeping my mouth closed and pushing my tongue against the top of my mouth. Once you have achieved that you can add the girly "choo" at the end. All you have to do is say the word as you let your breath out after the stifled part of the sneeze.

It won't happen overnight but I have confidence in you getting there in the end!

Hope that helps. Let me know how you get on.

Joal

Oops!

Spelled your name wrong, should have been plzsneeze

Sorry!

You could try not vocalising the sneeze, by which I mean no sound coming from the throat, just the noise of the air hitched in and then expelled between the teeth and lips. This makes a chshhh or ah-chshh sound. This allows quite a big sneeze but remains very feminine. I had a colleague who used to sneeze, usually in fits of four like that. The second of the fit was always a big one, the fourth often delayed from the others. Also she almost never covered, just sneezed straight down at the desk.

The lack of any shout component of the sneeze meant that even the big sneezes were quite discrete and girly.

I still think that the sexiest sneeze a girl can give is a completely huge and loud "male" sneeze. It shows a complete lack of inhibition and as if they really enjoy it. If this is how you sneeze now, rather than change why not just relax accept it and enjoy your sneezes?

Thank you everyone for ur tips.. I have started working on them and once i get successful, wil update you all.

And Joal, its ok for the spelling mistake, hope i spelt your name right. :)

Love you all!!

Like the others have said it can be done it's just practice that's needed. I hope you manage to do it. I sneeze a lot naturally but I also induce and have found that after lots of practice I can now sneeze in many different ways and can also do the really high pitched girlie sneezes. Let us know how it goes x

Archived