Sneeze Fetish Forum

Draco/Hermione fic, (F) - (2 Parts)

zneeze

I wasn't entirely sure how to go about this. I set it in the beginning of their sixth year,

shortly after Draco becomes a Death Eater

. (btw for whoever's reading, if you dislike spoilers, don't bother reading this, because that's the one and only time I'm putting a spoiler alert. The fic's full of them.)

I wish I could have explained the sudden mutual love between them. I couldn't. *SHAME* Sorry.

Other than that, enjoy. :lmfao:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It’s been two months since I started seeing her. I don’t really remember how it began. I always sensed some faint sexual tension between us, but it never really meant anything till the beginning of this term. Well, ever since September, we’ve been seeing each other on Saturday afternoons. It isn’t really hard to hide from the other Slytherins. There’s this spot on the lake no one ever goes around to, so we go there to talk, snog, stuff like that.

Gah, I sound so cheesy. I can barely say these things out loud. Why do I have to have feelings for a Mudblood? This can’t be happening to me…

It’s especially hard to have a relationship on the side when you’re trying to assassinate Albus Dumbledore and can’t tell her. Her, or anyone. Things have been going downhill since I became a Death Eater. Maybe that’s why I felt so vulnerable. Maybe that’s why I’d never noticed how beautiful Hermione is.

She hasn’t told anyone either. Imagine what would happen if Potter found out. Urgh, I can’t stand him. But Hermione understands enough to realize that if anyone finds out, there’d be chaos.

Back to Dumbledore. I don’t know if I can fix the Vanishing Cabinet, so I really need to think of another way to get to him. But I have no idea.

Hm… what would Granger do?

The library.

It was late Friday evening when Draco entered the library, but not before curfew. Not surprisingly, he saw Hermione in the corner studying, but dared not acknowledge her, as there were other students in the library as well. Maybe later, if they were the only two left.

Draco began furiously searching through various Dark Arts books to figure out an alternative plan, should he not be able to fix the Vanishing Cabinet. Frankly, he had no idea what he was looking for, but that didn’t stop him. If nothing else, he enjoyed the view of his secret girlfriend from where he was seated. It seemed she were hard at work studying; then again, when wasn’t she? Her light brown hair seemed unkempt, odd because she normally keeps herself in perfect condition.

Draco turned his attention back to the books. He couldn’t find anything that would possibly work, and he didn’t have much time before curfew. On top of all that, he was distracted by a horrible sniffling sound coming from somewhere in the library. He heard it about every ten seconds, and swore he was ready to curse whoever was doing it. But soon he heard a different sound that changed his mood entirely:

“Hih’chew!”

He looked up to see it was Hermione who had sneezed. She began to sniffle again, more loudly this time. Draco realized they were finally the only two in the room. He quietly snuck over to her corner and whispered, “Bless you.”

“D-Draco? How log have you beed id here?”

“Long enough to hear how sick you are,” Draco answered, with genuine concern (something most people never realized he had).

“Fuddy, I would’ve doticed.” Hermione wiped her nose on her sleeve.

“Maybe it’s because of how sick you are?”

“This? Id’s nothig,” Hermione replied rather curtly.

“Are you sure?”

Hermione had been raised to never complain about her health, whether it be good or bad; she was so engrossed in her studies that she rarely noticed anyway. But this was the worst cold she’d ever had, by a kilometer, and she couldn’t help herself. “Doe, I feel horrible,” she confessed. “By head has dever pouded this buch before…”

Before she could continue, Draco asked, “Then why are you in here and not in bed?”

“I have two essays due Mudday, plus ad exabidatiod in Arithmadcy…”

Draco smiled weakly at how diligent she was. “Can I take you up to the Hospital Wing?”

“Doe!” she almost yelled. “I dod’t need more people dowig I’b sick. Harry ad Rod are already od by case… I really deed to blow by dose…”

Before she could find her handkerchief, Draco produced one from his robes. She accepted it and blew rather harshly, causing her also to sneeze again. “hih’Chew!”

“Bless you,” said Draco. “Can I at least help to take care of you?”

“How? You can’t come in the Gryffindor common room, let alone the girls’ dormitory.”

“Well… there’s tomorrow. It’s a Hogsmeade day. We could meet on the school grounds, so there’s an even lesser chance of someone seeing us. Don’t worry, I’ll be prepared,” he added with a smile, not entirely sure what he meant by that. How am I supposed to do this, anyway?

Hermione couldn’t help but smile. “Okay,” she said hoarsely. “Thanks. I really need to get to bed now.”

“So do I,” replied Draco. “Nobody’s in the halls at this hour. We can walk together.”

“I dod’t dow…” Hermione’s poor nose was starting to get congested again.

“Don’t worry. I’ll just turn the other way if anyone sees us. I have to go down to the dungeons anyway.” As he said this, he began to remove his handkerchief again, but Hermione already found hers and was softly blowing her nose again.

When she was finished, she consented, and they left for the Gryffindor common room.

Draco was right; no one was in the hallways, as curfew was in about five minutes and most people were already in bed. “Um, Hermione, can I ask you a… homework-related question?”

“Of course.” This wasn’t the first time Hermione helped Draco like this.

“Well, I was just thinking... it is possible to, say, curse an object so that it can kill whoever touches it?”

Hermione wasn’t sure how this was homework-related. She was also very tired and feverish, so she told him anyway: “Yes, but it would require quite a lot of Dark magic. I think it was in that book you were holding?”

“Ah, okay. I was looking for that…” Draco dared say no more, knowing he’d manipulated his sick girlfriend well. He would put his plan into action in two weeks; but tomorrow, he had different plans.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

More sneezing, more fluff, less plot next time! :(

Excellent! For some reaosn Hermione seems difficult to imagine as vulnerable and sneezy, but this for me gets it just right. A day in Hogsmeade could be wonderful....

And the plot....

Excellent! For some reaosn Hermione seems difficult to imagine as vulnerable and sneezy, but this for me gets it just right. A day in Hogsmeade could be wonderful....

And the plot....

Yeah, the plot. I just threw that in there. It won't be important to the second half of the fic, in which there will be more sneeziness and more fluff, as I mentioned. :jason2:

Thanks for the quick support guys! :laugh: I'm going to be away for part of this week, so it might be a week or so before I actually get to the second part.

This is so sweet. =)

If there was ever a chance of Draco and Hermione pairing up, this would have to be the only way. Of course.

Oh yes, this is very, very good indeed!! I've often imagined random sneezing/romantic scenarios involving Draco, and this looks like it's perfectly capturing everything I ever wanted in both :omg: Looking forward to the next installment!!

Me being a pest: Why couldn't Hermione just take PepperUp potion...?

Wow. This is a stunning start zsneeze! The plot is magnificent and the way it all is set up makes it flow perfectly.. great job. Just so sweet.... *eagerly awaits the next part*

For not having much inspiration, you did this wonderfully. I rather like it.

;D

And I'm a sucker for Hermione with a cold.

I guess some of us are lucky when we could go both ways =D Haha

It's great though. (:

I'm getting to this a bit late, but I just wanted to tell you that I love it! Such an unlikely pairing... I quite like the considerate side of Draco. B) So cute!

Awww... That is adorable!! B) I'm a huge D/H fan and nothing makes me happier than seeing his softer side with poor, sick Hermione.

Let the mostly-plotless fluffy sneezy second and final part begin! :D

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Hit’chew! Heh’chih!”

Hermione woke herself up with two harsh, hoarse sneezes. She rubbed at her beleaguered nose and began to get dressed. For a day with no classes and no homework, this was going to be a rather exciting day.

Meanwhile, Draco was mixing a Pepper-Up Potion in the Potions classroom. He was alone, probably because most people were at breakfast. Which was fine by him; he didn’t exactly want to explain why he needed to make this potion. He seemed to be doing a lot of things in secret lately. It was rather depressing, to be honest. But he still had Hermione.

Draco figured he could never get Hermione to actually take the potion, so he’d brought a flask of butterbeer for her and mixed the potion into it. That afternoon, as most of the other students were set out for Hogsmeade, he gathered together a few blankets, the butterbeer, a half dozen handkerchiefs, and some other things and eagerly made his way out to the lake. Hermione should have been waiting for him at their usual hiding spot. But when he got there, she wasn’t there.

Hmm. Maybe she’s still on her way. I’ll just wait.

With that, Malfoy sat back, alone as usual, and waited for his ill girlfriend to arrive.

Time passed. She wasn’t there yet. Draco began to wonder why he was so alone all the time. He didn’t have to think long to figure out why: he was a Death Eater trying to assassinate Dumbledore, of course.

That doesn’t mean he can’t have a soft side, though, right?

Hermione arrived, bundled up in a few of her Gryffindor robes, chilled from both her cold and the sudden wind that had picked up outside. “Sorry I’b late, Draco, I was tied up, ad – ad – ah’Chiew!” she sneezed suddenly.

“Bless you. Don’t apologize,” Draco said sympathetically, removing one of his handkerchiefs.

Hermione nearly grabbed it and blew desperately. “I needed that.”

“Yeah.”

Draco laid out some of his blankets on the grass for Hermione to lie on. She did so immediately, as if she’d been walking all day. The bags under her eyes had apparently grown since last night.

“Didn’t you get any sleep last night, honey?” Draco asked.

“Barely,” Hermione coughed. “My head is still throbbing.”

“Aw…”

I’ve never said “Aw” before. Ever. Wow.

“Hitchew!”

“Bless you.”

Putting his arm around her shoulder and pecking her on the cheek, Draco heaved a sigh. “Did Potter or Weasley say anything about you not going to Hogsmeade?” he asked, surprised at himself for bringing the two up.

“They think I’m in the dormitory, resting.”

“Okay.”

They didn’t have the best conversations, but their love didn’t have to be spoken.

Hermione’s nose had been on fire for three days now. When she wasn’t blowing it or sneezing, she would consistently rub at it. It had gone from her normal skin tone Thursday morning to a light pink by that night, to cherry red last night. Now it was an even darker red, it was so stressed. Hermione presently brought her own hanky up to her nose to blow, which did naught except to tickle her nostrils again. It wasn’t a deep, big tickle, but noticeable enough for Hermione’s breath begin to hitch. “Hih… Heh…”

“You okay, honey?”

“Hah hah heh… hih… ugh. It went away.”

“What did? A sneeze?”

“*sniff* Yes.”

“Aw.”

That’s twice now! Merlin’s beard…

But out of nowhere the sneeze came back, taking Hermione completely by surprise that she could only let it out at full force. “Hit’CHEW!”

Draco kissed her again. “Bless you.”

Hermione blushed, but snuggled close to Draco. “Thadks.”

The only time Draco didn’t feel alone in the world was when he was with her, even when she was sick like this. Draco thought this, and then thought about what he was going to attempt to do next week. Seeing Hermione, someone who really loved Dumbledore, like this, it almost made Draco rethink whether or not he should go through with it.

Almost. But not quite.

awww. Thank you for posting this. Very cute.... and just what I was looking for... even if the Dumbledore bits are a tad depressing.

This is the best thing I've read in ages!!! You are an extremely talented writer, I LOVE the way you've captured his internal conflict and his secret softer side...can't wait for the next bit!!

OOps. Didn't catch that either. We'll it was ... * is at loss of words for the stories amazingness* while it lasted! Thanks so much for the fabulous story. :twisted:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

FIrst off really good story. i mean i don't like draco and yet i really like this story! I hope you will write more!

Archived