Sneeze Fetish Forum

Hello!

Song_Bird

First off, hi there! I decided I should say hello because I'm new here and haven't posted yet, so hi! If you want to know a little about me, I am a Teenager from the prairies of Canada who swims, does archery and loves music and singing (that's where my username comes from). Anyway, this seems like a great place and I'm happy to be a part of it!

--Song_Bird

First off, hi there! I decided I should say hello because I'm new here and haven't posted yet, so hi! If you want to know a little about me, I am a Teenager from the prairies of Canada who swims, does archery and loves music and singing (that's where my username comes from). Anyway, this seems like a great place and I'm happy to be a part of it!

--Song_Bird

And I'm happy to be the first to welcome you!

:)

Welcome, Song_Bird. Hope to see more of you around. You've joined an awesome forum with an awesome community of people.

Thanks everyone! And yes melonbun, archery :) just kidding it's actually a lot of fun. (and don't worry i only shoot at targets!)

I'm with melonbun, the archery stuff definitely does sound cool - and I'm sure the forum could always find use for an archer :). S'very cool that you've joined us, and I hope that you'll take the time to explore around a bit and not be too shy in posting here and there (the boards benefit from a decent poking from the newer people every now and then :laugh:).

Lamborghini

Welcome! :) What's your voice type? I'm a bass, although I can't really sing to save my life. :\

Lamborghini

Welcome! :) What's your voice type? I'm a bass, although I can't really sing to save my life. :\

Lamborghini

I am double bass but I only sing pizzicato.

Welcome to the forum. You have probably discovered that Canadians are well represented, in every sense of the word!

Lamborghini

I'm sure your singing is wonderful! In answer to your question, I sing soprano :)

And Atchoum, I completely agree. I'm proud to be from Canada! *sticks tongue out at Shiny_bug... in a very mature manner, of course* :D

Thanks again for all the warm welcomes!

~Song_Bird

Oh, sorry! I just thought "Blame Canada" was the only Canada-song I could sing (can't remember the lyrics of Vetinari's Nova Scotia song)... didn't mean to provoke any tongue-sticking!!! Sorry!!!

But now I remember that I know another Canada song as well! :omg:

*sings "Canadian Kilted Yaksmen" with a bright and sweet vulture-voice*

*Attaches target to Shiny Bug's forehead using SuperglueTM*

Hello Song_Bird and welcomb. :)

Au Canada

On peut faire tout ce qu'on veut.....

I've lost half my range but I can still murder "Sound the Trumpet" beneath a soprano.

Welcome to the forum, Songbird!

At noon they caught a vulture; it was a luncheon-vulture....

Archived