Sneeze Fetish Forum

Infrequent real sneezes, HELP

Guest cally

Guest cally

I've only sneezed twice on my own without inducing this year. I used to sneeze a lot more. I haven't had any colds, and I do have allergies but they just seem to make me sniffly, itchy and stuffy.

The only way I can sneeze, is by inducing. Is this causing me the inability to sneeze for "real?"

Not sure, but when I induce I find that sneezing for real happens much more often.

You may want to consider trimming your nose hairs--they filter things.

One thing I have noticed in others and in myself is that sneezing frequency can come in cycles. There will be times when you will sneeze more than others, and times when certain things will make you sneeze more than at other times. So just relax and wait for the cycle to come round.

Another point is that there are people who just don't sneeze much. I have an acquaintance who claims never to sneeze, unless with a cold, and even then only a couple of times.

We have had a poll on how often people sneeze, and you will see here, for example, that two of our members reckon they sneeze less than 50 times a year:

http://www.sneezefetishforum.org/forums/in...1&hl=annual

There was also a thread on daily sneezing averages, though I suspect that those who sneeze more tend to reply to these:

http://www.sneezefetishforum.org/forums/in...8&hl=annual

But the main point is to relax, forget about it... and you"ll find yourself sneezing again.

There's a lot in what Atchoum has said but I would add that I have formed the impression over time that if I do induce much that I sneeze less naturally. Sad huh? That said, I have definitely learned to use the sun a lot more to encourage out sneezy tickles and that has increased my overall count hugely. Hope you can find something similar.

My advice would be the opposite to that of zneeze: don't try. On the contrary, forget all about it. It may well take weeks, months, but eventually, when you've taken the drama out of it, you'll start sneezing again.

• 4 weeks later...

My experience with this is as follows: The more I want to sneeze, the less I sneeze. Imagine you don't want to sneeze - perhaps you'll sneeze then. :P

haha! thats like my boyfriends problem. the more he thinks about it- the more he cant sneeze! were going on about...2 months now that he has not been able to sneeze naturally. (around or NOT around me) -sigh- :P my advice would be, yeah, just be to forget all about it. i barely sneeze that much either, like...maybe once or twice a week? ^^; the less i think about it, the more im able to naturally sneeze. good luck!!!

Archived