Sneeze Fetish Forum

I sneeze alot all year long every day, but I have no allergies

Guest Not Allergic

Guest Not Allergic

I'm allergic to metal, but that's if it brushes against my skin.

Any ideas as to why I sneeze so much? Everywhere I go?

I don't mind the sneezes, I just want to understand them.

I'm allergic to metal, but that's if it brushes against my skin.

Any ideas as to why I sneeze so much? Everywhere I go?

I don't mind the sneezes, I just want to understand them.

Some people just have a sensitive nose

Remember you are keeping some of us happy and embrace it!

Guest Not Allergic
Yeah, sounds like its just a sensitive nose you have there. Hmm, is there a nasal spray or something that would solve the problem?

It's not a problem, I don't mind it, it's part of who I am. I just don't understand it.

I think my record of sneezes is like, 9.

See, I'll usually have a "set" of sneezes more than once a day,

And a set usually consists of 3-9 sneezes.

I'm hoping to break my record soon!

This new record was only set a few months ago!

Yeah, sounds like its just a sensitive nose you have there. Hmm, is there a nasal spray or something that would solve the problem?

It's not a problem, I don't mind it, it's part of who I am. I just don't understand it.

I think my record of sneezes is like, 9.

See, I'll usually have a "set" of sneezes more than once a day,

And a set usually consists of 3-9 sneezes.

I'm hoping to break my record soon!

This new record was only set a few months ago!

Bless you!

It's also very possible that you could be in the early stages of developing allergies too, especially if the sneezing has onyl recently gotten more and more frequent. I think most people seem to develop their allergies between 15-22, so you fall right in the early end of that bracket. Maybe try paying a bit more attention to the sorts of situations your tending to sneeze in (indoor vs outdoor, driving, cleaning, etc) and it might help shed some light here.

Guest Not Allergic
It's also very possible that you could be in the early stages of developing allergies too, especially if the sneezing has onyl recently gotten more and more frequent. I think most people seem to develop their allergies between 15-22, so you fall right in the early end of that bracket. Maybe try paying a bit more attention to the sorts of situations your tending to sneeze in (indoor vs outdoor, driving, cleaning, etc) and it might help shed some light here.

It's been this way for as long as I could remember, so I'm not sure it it's something newly developing... :\

I have to agree with what Joal said the first time. You probably just have a sensitive nose. At any rate, I hope it doesn't make you uncomfortable, and maybe there are some obs in the future? :omg: Bless you!

Archived