Sneeze Fetish Forum

New (f) to Hankies...advice wanted

bondgirl

Hi Everyone,

I'm a new poster but have surfed the boards here for years. Last night was the first night I looked at this part of the forum though. After all of the talk about hankies, I decided to try them. After inducing with a Q-tip (first time with that, too...usually use a Kleenex), I was sneezing singles into the one hanky I have. (My sneezes became nuclear and with only one hanky, I got a facial too!)

After my session, I'm hooked (at least while I'm at home) but had quite a sore throat afterward...any suggestions on how to avoid this?

p.s. was fun to practice with the .wavs from you all on a sister site! It was quite a session!! (blushing)

Hi bondgirl .. and congratulations on you adventure with Q-tips and a handkerchief..

First opf all ,.. you must now go out and buy some more hankies .. at least 6 is essential

I must admit I use a kleenex for inducing and have never really had any problems with a sore throat.,. a sore nose perhaps but not a sore throat .. werwe you sneezing with your mouth open too much ??

But I am so glad you enjoyed your session ,,and now you are on our site as a contributing member hope yop will join in and have lots of fun.. andf keep us informed of future self obs ..

Hank

Congratulations on joining the ranks of hankie users! I hope you'll post often and tell us about your voyage of discovery!

As for the sore throat, it was probably from sneezing too hard. With more practice, you should be able to achieve sneezes that are not quite so nuclear (although they sound lovely to me)!

Good luck, and welcome to the Forum!

Archived