Sneeze Fetish Forum

YAY Me

ID2006

Yay. I can finally sneeze when around my husband. It's nice being able to be blessed once in a while. It's weird though, I used to almost only sneeze doubles but when I'm around him I only sneeze singles. Anyone else have their sneezes come in different numbers depending on who they are around? They also seem to sound slightly different too.

hmmmm

Either way, I'm excited. It only took a year. *rolls eyes*

Yay. I can finally sneeze when around my husband. It's nice being able to be blessed once in a while. It's weird though, I used to almost only sneeze doubles but when I'm around him I only sneeze singles. Anyone else have their sneezes come in different numbers depending on who they are around? They also seem to sound slightly different too.

hmmmm

Either way, I'm excited. It only took a year. *rolls eyes*

I think many people sneeze multiples by themself but singles in public

Congratulations :twisted: Maybe the fact that you had to try so hard to sneeze in front of him changed your normal sneezing habits around him? Hmm. Interesting.

Great news! I'll bet that in time, when you are more relaxed about it all, you will be sneezing in doubles in front of your husband too. But the good news is that you have broken the mental block.

Blondy's the same way - when her allergies are acting up she can sneeze 3 or 4 times in a row but when she's around me stagefright cuts it down to only singles at a given time. Interesting things, our minds...

Archived