Sneeze Fetish Forum

Geared up: 1st hanky sneeze in public today

bondgirlpa02

I'm headed out to an art fair in Chicago today. I've ironed my new hankies and plan to sneeze into one of them there (I'm photic)...it will be my first one!

I had it with me, but it turned out to be a cloudy day! I did use it for some nose blowing in a restaurant though.

I had it with me, but it turned out to be a cloudy day! I did use it for some nose blowing in a restaurant though.

Where do you keep your hankie when you take it with you? For some reason, I find it cute when a girl keeps it up her sleeve!

Where do you keep your hankie when you take it with you? For some reason, I find it cute when a girl keeps it up her sleeve!

It was in my front pocket...I was wearing short sleeves. :blink:

What a shame you didnt need to sneeze,not worry though im sure there will be plenty of other chances for a sneeze or three!

Bondgirl, what colour handkerchief was it? I hope you have bought some single coloured hankies - much more elegant than plain white! I dig the handkerchief up sleeve as well.

yes please update us if you have purchased any new hankies. Also when you blew your nose in the restaurant, how was it? Describe your blow if you can.

I was sitting alone at a table for two. There was a plant behind me and a big circular window to my right, which showed the Westin Hotel and the John Hancock building. The heat from the dish I was eating made my nose run a little bit.

I had a hanky that I had bought two days before and ironed especially for this occasion. Please know that I am a perfectionist, so the hanky was ironed crisply, folded in half, ironed again, folded over and then folded into a square. Then I pressed it one last time so that it had super sharp corners. I kept it alone in my right pocket.

When the time was right, I took it out, opened it up from the small square into the rectangle, held it to my nose and blew softly from both nostrils. Then I blew from my left nostril, then my right, and pinched slowly. Then I folded it back into its square and put it back into my pocket.

I did this about three times through the meal, so that if anyone was watching me, he knew that I had an active nose.

bg

ahh...that sounds hot. i love the perfectly ironed hanky...so sexy. love the pinch at the end...

keep it up. hankies kick a$$!!

I was sitting alone at a table for two. There was a plant behind me and a big circular window to my right, which showed the Westin Hotel and the John Hancock building. The heat from the dish I was eating made my nose run a little bit.

I had a hanky that I had bought two days before and ironed especially for this occasion. Please know that I am a perfectionist, so the hanky was ironed crisply, folded in half, ironed again, folded over and then folded into a square. Then I pressed it one last time so that it had super sharp corners. I kept it alone in my right pocket.

When the time was right, I took it out, opened it up from the small square into the rectangle, held it to my nose and blew softly from both nostrils. Then I blew from my left nostril, then my right, and pinched slowly. Then I folded it back into its square and put it back into my pocket.

I did this about three times through the meal, so that if anyone was watching me, he knew that I had an active nose.

bg

Oh my, this is one of the best obs I've ever read in all my time on the Forum! Thank you so much! I hope you'll write another one of these fine descriptions when you do make your first public sneeze into a hankie!

Please know that I am a perfectionist, so the hanky was ironed crisply, folded in half, ironed again, folded over and then folded into a square. Then I pressed it one last time so that it had super sharp corners. I kept it alone in my right pocket.

This is a very unusual and interesting story. I never could imagine spending so much accuracy on caring for a hanky. Your hanky seams to be a little treasure for you, I'm quite impressed.

• 2 years later...
sexyhankysneeze

ahh...that sounds hot. i love the perfectly ironed hanky...so sexy. love the pinch at the end...

keep it up. hankies kick a$$!!

do you use hankies?

• 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

bg

Wow what a perfect message, you sound just like me as i'm a perfectionist when I iron my hankerchiefs too x

Archived