Sneeze Fetish Forum

sweeney Todd fic (movie version)

zakandsara

Alright, I've decided to finally do this fic I've been wanting to write (or read) for quite a while. Here goes!

--------------------------------------

"Toby? Love, where've you gone to?" Mrs. Lovett shuffled busily around her tiny bake shop.

"Here, ma'am. Was just cleaning out the bake houses like you'd asked."

"That's right, dear. You've done marvelously. Now, please do help me with these pies. We're sure to have a load of hungry customers again tonight and I'm not feeling quite myself, sorry to say."

Toby looked up at the loving woman who'd acted as the mother he'd never known and noticed that her warm eyes did seem to be faded and her usually pale white face had gone rather pink.

"Here, ma'am," he offered gratefully, "I'll finish the batch. Sit and rest your bones, won't you?."

A gentle smile played across her lips. "Thank you, love, I quite appreciate a boy like you around 'ere. D'you mind brewing up a cup of tea, son?"

"'f course, ma'am."

"Tha--Hmphhchooo!" She sneezed tiredly into the handkerchief that had been nestled under the bosom of her dress. "Beg your pardon, love. Oh-- Hahh-chumphh." She blew her now running nose into the handkerchief that had caught her second sneeze just in time.

"Blessings, ma'am," Toby automatically replied, pulling the boiling water off the stove and pouring some into a flowered teacup.

"Thank you, deary. I do like a boy with nice manners," she replied, giving his arm a gentle rub as he approached her.

"You're quite welcome," he smiled, "is there anything else you'd like?"

"Nxgt-choomphhh. Uhhg. I apologize, dear," she responded with a smile and a sniff.

"God bless you, ma'am," he offered looking rather concerned.

"Thank you, love. Wake me when Mr. Todd gets in, will you?" She added with a yawn.

"Of course. I'll take care of everything for you, ma'am."

"Good boy," she managed to mumble before drifting to sleep.

This is so good!!! It's so cool! And you kept everybody completely in character. You completely mastered Toby. Well done!

This is... sorta off topic, but do you know where one would find a picture of the storefront of the bakery from Sweeny Todd? I need it for a background thing in our summer play program (We're not doing Sweeny Todd, but we need the storefront anyways)

wow, this is great!!

i love sweeney todd, and wrote a drabble that wasnt nearly as wonderful as this!! thank you for the contribution!!

Archived