Sneeze Fetish Forum

Mute Poet

Lamborghini

Lamborghini

Apart from having the usual Canadian friendliness*, MP has proven to be a more than competent moderator, but at the same time remaining friendly and helpful. Not to mention that he's also very recently arrived, and he's my age for crying out loud. :lol: So here's to you MP. :hug:

*Exceptions do exist.

Lamborghini

Hey, I do have good ideas sometimes, y'know :hug: He just happens to have been one of them :lol:

MP - you've always been a sweetie to me too ;) thanks for all you do :hug:

and just for the record, us canadians arn't friendly at all, we just pretend to be :lol::):lol:

Awwww :). You guys all rock, and totally. Glad to hear I've become an approved-of good idea :P

All Haaail the inspirational Mute one.

But Mute, I thought you were a real person, not just one of Lynne's ideas, though I must say you are a very very good idea indeed.

:D

:)

Shhh, if I realise what I am I might dissappear... just like a good hallucination :D.

• 3 weeks later...

Yes indeed, kudos to Mute Poet. He really does what a moderator should do and I am amazed how quickly and completely he assumed the role. I really admire this.

I have to agree to you guys. The way Mute does his moderation work derserves respect. Keep up the good work! :P

Archived