Sneeze Fetish Forum

Does anyone else find this?

Sneezles

I'm not a photic sneezer but I find if my nose feels tingling all I need to do is look at a bright light and the sneeze will come out immediately. Yet if the tickle isn't already there looking at a light does nothing for me. Does this happen to anyone else?

I wish I was a photic sneezer!

Doesn't matter how bright the light is, nothing happens. HOWEVER, if my nose is already sensitive or building a sneeze, the slightest whiff of cigarette smoke will bring it out immediately!

Doesn't matter how bright the light is, nothing happens. HOWEVER, if my nose is already sensitive or building a sneeze, the slightest whiff of cigarette smoke will bring it out immediately!

Cigarette smoke makes me sneeze too Lynne i thought i was the only one to sneeze from cigarette smoke :twisted:

I'm not a photic sneezer but I find if my nose feels tingling all I need to do is look at a bright light and the sneeze will come out immediately. Yet if the tickle isn't already there looking at a light does nothing for me. Does this happen to anyone else?

I wish I was a photic sneezer!

I think there are 3 categories of sneezers when it comes to light: -

1. Photic sneezers who always sneeze if they look at the sun or bright light

2. People who find that looking at the light helps them to sneeze if their nose is already feeling tickly

3. People who are totally unaffected by light

For the record, I belong to category number 2

Archived