Sneeze Fetish Forum

Traumatic Sneeze Moments

Kineret

I suppose mine almost all come from my great-aunt. She is this fat, mean, vile witch of a woman. I cannot even put into words how repulsive I find her. Anyways, unfortuneately for me she tends to spend alot of time around my family. Every time she sneezes I just want to puke everywhere. My absolute worst moment with her, and actually I think in general was this day when I was about six and she had this really bad cold and we all went out to eat. She was sneezing litteraly every two minutes these disgusting, harsh and wet sneezes that just would not stop. Then she'd give this big gurgling blow and complain about it all. I was in absolutely no mood to eat after that. So I just sat there and sipped my ice water while everyone else ordered. Of course my disgusting aunt makes the most obvious mistake in the diner's book and orders fish. After everone but me had eaten (at this point I was just sitting there and trembling. My parents had no idea what was wrong with me. They must have thought I was completely nuts) we rode back to my place to just hang out for a bit before everyone went back to their respective homes. Not thirty minutes after we got back my aunt started complaining of nausea- then paused- and started to gag before running for our bathroom. I could actually hear her vomiting through the wall. When I was younger I was also extremely emetophobic so I started majorly freaking out. This was by far one of the most traumatic moments for me as a young child

lol... so... what are yours?

BigFatPaulie

wow, well that was painful to read actually, mine actually tops it, i was working in a telemarking firm back in the mid 90s, well, while talking to a nice woman on the phone trying to sell her, she kept interrupting me saying she had to sneeze but couldnt. she actually was going ahh ahh ahh on the phone to tease it out. after about 30 sec. of this i stopped and told her how i can help her get the sneeze out. she was most grateful, and listened as i explained the tissue method. it worked, and she went into a 6 sneeze fit. afterwards after we hung up, i was called into the office. apparently i was being monitored at the time, and RECORDED! was told by my boss to go home till further notice. as i was walking out, i saw through an office window 4 people listening to the recorded call all looking horrified.

was called in later that evening, and was fired for misconduct. i asked what kind of misconduct, and was told "you obviously know stuff about sneezing more than the average person, and to us it sounds quite sexual, hence we cannot have you working here anymore."

tell you what though, looking back now the moment was so amazing and the sneeze was so incredible i didnt care!

kineret - oh you poor thing! that sounds absolutely horrible. i'm rather emetophobic too and probably would have been throwing up myself if i had to listen to it!

any time my mom sneezes is a traumatic time. she either makes a big deal of sneezing (luckily she only sneezes once the majority of the time) and/or then says 'you know you could say bless you' :P um, no, i can't *shivers in disgust* ya, that's good for at least 3 years of intense psychotherapy.

lol Pauly you win most humiliating hands-down!

Aqua- Yes, being emeto-phobic is not pleasant at all, huh? For years I was obsessive about what I (and other people) ate to ensure that I wouldn't get sick. Yuckers.

I don't recall my most traumatic sneeze moment. Unfortunately, my mom does, and has no problem re-telling the story over, and over, and over again. I hate having to hear about it. When I was a baby, my older sister sneezed on me, I guess. But to have to hear my mom tell the story just makes me cringe and want to hide under a rock. :D

Had one just today. Nowhere near as bad as yours, but traumatic. I was eating lunch with a coworker and he sneezed, ane I became really paraniod that he had sneezed on my food. :) Not pleasant.

I wonder if since many of us feel that sneezing is an almost sexual act, when someone sneezes on us/our food its like they have done something...very dirty... on us/it.

mines kinda different

it was a sneeze i did.

i remember- it was back in the day. me and my friend were sitting in class and i had to sneeze

and i usually never sneeze infront of other people, but i said screw it.

so i did,

and my friends like, "bless you- that sounded like a fart."

:):shy::shy:

and i never have sneezed infront of anyone since that day.

bout seven years now...

apparently i was being monitored at the time, and RECORDED! was told by my boss to go home till further notice. as i was walking out, i saw through an office window 4 people listening to the recorded call all looking horrified.

was called in later that evening, and was fired for misconduct. i asked what kind of misconduct, and was told "you obviously know stuff about sneezing more than the average person, and to us it sounds quite sexual, hence we cannot have you working here anymore."

HOKEY SMOKES. you win.

i've never had anything horrible happen. i do sort of cringe when family members sneeze for the obvious reason of my brain reading it as a sexual action, but i forget about it pretty quickly.

Paulie, dude... that has to suck. But I really don't get how does someone extrapolate from "knowing how to make yourself sneeze" to "it's a sexual thing" If it was because of some part you left out, I apologize, but from your story as written it sounds totally uncalled for. I guess it's just anecdotic now (at least I hope it is for you), but I'm just curious.

i don't think i really had many times were it absolutley bothered me that someone had to sneeze unless i know there sneeze is horrific and i mean it has to sound really disgusting for me not like it but i really don't know many people that i don't like there sneeze

Paulie, dude... that has to suck. But I really don't get how does someone extrapolate from "knowing how to make yourself sneeze" to "it's a sexual thing" If it was because of some part you left out, I apologize, but from your story as written it sounds totally uncalled for. I guess it's just anecdotic now (at least I hope it is for you), but I'm just curious.

Me too. I mean, that almost makes it sound as if there was another fetishist in that office.

Most members of the general public wouldn't get the idea in a million years that sneezing can be considered sexual. I once told a friend about this forum, saying something like "I like to read this forum about people who have a sexual interest in something the average person does regularly in public" and had him try to guess. He couldn't get it even after guessing noseblowing and being told he was on the right track.

And your incident was long before forums like this existed, so he couldn't have heard of it from there.

• 4 weeks later...

Well, at the time this memory was the most traumatic thing ever (I was only six), although now it's only a little embarrassing.

For some reason, when I was in first grade, I decided to tell my friend about my fetish. Except, I was little and had no idea it was a fetish, so I only told her that "I liked the feeling I got when people sneezed." No idea why I was such an extrovert.

Anyway, she thought this was the funniest thing she'd ever heard - and proceeded to tell our ENTIRE class. For the the next three months or so, all forty kids came up to me when they sneezed, to either tell me or show me, and some would just fake sneezes. It would have been nice (well, not then since I was still half afraid of sneezes), except that they were more or less just making fun of me. At one point the teacher had to make a kid sit on the timeout bench because he wouldn't leave me alone.

The nice thing is, this one obnoxious guy brought it up again in sixth grade, but nobody has since. I'm hoping everyone forgot.

Archived