Sneeze Fetish Forum

OMG i told him.

winterweakness

So i have been with my boyf for, well 8 months today! and the other night we were txting and i finaly told him.

He seemed pretty ok about it and was like "well that doesnt surprise me." because i always ask him to induse for me and tell him how cute it is when he does. So it wasnt that hard. But its still a little awkward for me when he brings it up, but i feel soooo much better now i told him.

just thought i would share(:

Aww, well done :P Hope everything goes well for you there!! I'm glad you got a good reaction :D

So i have been with my boyf for, well 8 months today! and the other night we were txting and i finaly told him.

He seemed pretty ok about it and was like "well that doesnt surprise me." because i always ask him to induse for me and tell him how cute it is when he does. So it wasnt that hard. But its still a little awkward for me when he brings it up, but i feel soooo much better now i told him.

just thought i would share(:

Well done! That must have taken courage but it's really good that your bf is cool with it.

:D

Great job, rawr! It usually just gets easier and easier to talk about after the intial big jump of actually telling, so I'm sure the awkwardness will go eventually. It's incredibly awesome-yet-weird to be able to talk about your fetish out loud to another person, isn't it? Love that feeling.

Congrats and so happy for you! You've got to be SO proud of yourself. It takes a bunch of courage to do such a thing. Excited that it all went well to!!!!!

Again, congrats. :cry:

Wow, great job! Nice to hear that you have found someone who's going easy with the fetish and is even willing to induce for you :) Congrats! :hug:

Archived