Sneeze Fetish Forum

check out this quiz...

weevill25

so i was puttering around on the internet and found this highly amusing quiz. it made me giggle and was pretty accurate. according to the quiz my result was:

Your A Big Wet Sneeze!

Once You Stop Ya Just Cant Stop! You have many allergies and your an absolute mess! (just lyk me! *sniffs* ahhhh..... ahhhhhhhh.... achoo! *sneezing fit*)

pretty spot on if you ask me...:)

but check it out:

http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/9601689/how-do-you-sneeze

...and post your results if you don't mind...

Here's my result (quite disappointing for you, I guess :) ):

Your a small normal sneeze

You dont have any allergies, you sneeze once or twince and the feelings gone for at least a good 3 weeks.

Sorry to bore you with such a result. :D

Fun find. I wonder if the author is one of us...

For the record, I got the "big wet" one as well.

Your A Big Wet Sneeze!

Once You Stop Ya Just Cant Stop! You have many allergies and your an absolute mess! (just lyk me! *sniffs* ahhhh..... ahhhhhhhh.... achoo! *sneezing fit*)

Your A Big Wet Sneeze!

*big wet sneeze* Great find weevill

Ive joined the big wet sneeze brigade ...

Your A Big Wet Sneeze!

Hank

Your a small normal sneeze

You dont have any allergies, you sneeze once or twice and the feelings gone for at least a good 3 weeks.

This is pretty accurate, except for the three weeks part. It's usually not quite that long. Maybe a week. :D

Archived