Sneeze Fetish Forum

If you're alone and you have to sneeze do you.....

APgoesAD

I havn't seen a poll for this in quite a while and I'm curious. So guys, (and especially girls :twisted: ) if you're alone somewhere, like in your car or in your house by yourself, and you have to sneeze, do you.....

1. Almost never cover them

2. Sometimes cover them out of habit, but sometimes not

3. Always cover them with your hands, into your elbow, or tissue or whatever

4. Stifle them without pinching your nose shut or covering your face with your hand

5. Stifle them by holding your nose shut or covering your face with your hand.

Sorry if this seems like a dumb question but I like it and im curious to see what you guys say!

For me, it's almost always #1. If im by myself I almost always sneeze into the air cuz my sneezes usually have a lot of spray and I don't feel like getting that on my hands if im alone anyway ;)

for me its usually #3..dont always cover them every time though :twisted:..except for right now, since i have a cold and theyre so wet lol

I'm a number 5 - whether around other people or alone by myself, the stifling compulsion prevails :twisted:.

Normally number 1.

When I'm not alone, I stifle them out of habit - without touching my nose. (But that's not the question. LOL)

Usually 2 when I'm alone, but it's usually 3 in public and 5 when my parents are around. (Oops--I answered more to the question as well) :)

Guest Mysterion09

Well, since it happened to me right before I turned on my computer...It would be number two..but it's always so rare for me to sneeze, I just gotta hear it! :D

Makes my nose itchy just thinking about it haha!

for me its usually #3..dont always cover them every time though :P..except for right now, since i have a cold and theyre so wet lol

It's similar with me. Usually I cover them, now and then I don't.

Always number 1. If no one is too close, it will be number 1 again!

I'm glad to see that we number oners seem to be in the majority among sneeze fetishists!

Archived