Sneeze Fetish Forum

sneeze scams

BigFatPaulie

BigFatPaulie

does anyone agree or dissagree with any of these socalled sneeze scams out there going on? i mean the Dr. Samuels is a big one, but now there is one i read about it targeting female voiceover artists. any thoughts? comments? ideas?

i don't think it's something you can exactly agree or disagree on.

i just think it's funny---haven't they heard of the world wide web?! these guys sound like they're going to so much effort just to see or hear a sneeze, when there are people ker-chooing all over the internet, for free, 24/7.

the few discussions i've read outside this forum have been very "ewww! what a nasty thing to want", though.

more evidence against ever coming out of this closet.

BigFatPaulie
Going to sound really thick now but what scams are these??

Yeah, I'm intruiged too.

there is another scam outthere besides the samueals one..........check this out

http://blog.bobbinbeam.com /2008/03/24/beware--the-sneeze-audition-scam.aspx

(cut and paste and eliminate the space shown above)

Okay, I still don't quite understand why this qualifies as a scam...or a problem. I see it more as a parody. Maybe I'm missing something?

Oh I get it now. Um, I think it would be very stupid if this is one of us. It's stupid anyway, but I hope the scammers aren't on this forum...

BigFatPaulie
Okay, I still don't quite understand why this qualifies as a scam...or a problem. I see it more as a parody. Maybe I'm missing something?

Oh I get it now. Um, I think it would be very stupid if this is one of us. It's stupid anyway, but I hope the scammers aren't on this forum...

thats the thing, being new here i dont really know what is a "scam" and what is not, the bobbin blog thing says its a scam so i am just going by what was said there. i was just looking for clarification and reasoning behind someone or someones doing all this, to me its kinda funny actually

Archived