Sneeze Fetish Forum

after months of lurking

Evergreen

hello everyone! i'm just going to post a small intro. i'm kristen, which i'm sure you can figure out based on my oh-so-creative username. :P i'm eighteen and from the us of a. i've been lurking on here and reading all the obs for months, but i just recently worked up the nerve to join. my fetish is something i'm still not completely comfortable with, but i'm working on it. i'm excited to have found a place where i don't have to feel weird and can freely discuss my own obs with as much juicy, gossip-y detail as if i'm talking to my friends about a boy i'm dating. i'm looking forward to being active on here and hope that i can provide stories and obs to please you all, since i absolutely adore writing. right, if you guys have any questions, feel free to ask them. and sorry about the lack of caps. i write with proper capitalization when i'm writing something like an ob or story. i'm just too lazy to do it with an introduction. haha.

:) and now this conclude my introduction. hah.

Welcome to the forum Kristen! Isn't it fantastic to know that there are lots of us! Anyway, I am sure that in time you will become more comfortable with our wonderful fetish. Meanwhile, I hope you have lots of fun exploring the site, as I have in my relatively short time here.

See you around

Joal :)

Glad you've come and joined us, kristen :P. You seem really enthusiastic too, which will likely only better your experience here, since I've found myself since joining that the more you get involved the more amazing the forum gets. Hope to hear more from you soon!

Joal 555: I don't doubt I'll become more comfortable with the fetish having found this place. :D

The Mute Poet: Hah, I am indeed enthusiastic. I figure if I'm going to stop lurking, I mean as well be incredibly active and contribute whatever I can to the forum.

Sneezomania: I'm glad you liked that obs! I'll be posting a lot more obs soon! I've got a million work obs, which I would be all over except for the fact that I work in a girl's clothing store and female sneezes don't do anything for me. I'll post them anyway, though, because what else am I going to do with them? :P

Welcome to the group! Your Starbuck's observation was a terrific start. Look forward to reading you soon.

Run Kristen Run, the CaPiTaL LeTtEr PoLiCe are on their way.

:cryhappy:

Ahem. I do apologise for that. I do love a nice delurkation!

*throws a cinnamon bun*

:) omg...another non-caps user! i seriously thought i was the only one who did this.... :lol: welcome to the forum! by all means, pull up a squishy chair, have some cheesecake :( dont worry, i slipped some toads in for you :) can't wait to dive into those obs, and stories of course. we always love having new writers :D

Archived